Sistas with Strands Website is Up!! Check us out!!

MyAngelEyez~C~U

Two of my friends with albinism joined the group as well. Both ladies have lovely hair, and I'm glad I was a link to then finding out about and joining SWS!

RosesBlack

I really like your site and I joined the group on facebook. When I get some decent update pics I'd love to contribute.

bravenewgirl87

Two questions:
1. You're not mentioning LHCF in your campaign to Oprah right, right?
2. Do you have to have your hair straightened to show length? I have not pressed yet and I show my length through the size of my afro.:lachen:

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
man, I'm not seeing anything on your site. I'll have to check from home (and sign up on facebook). Sounds like a wonderful idea.

CaliDiamond

I'm so glad you put this website up. It is as inspirational as it is beautiful. I'm sending the link to all of my friends who need to see tha TRUTH about black women and healthy hair.

jamaraa

Two questions:
1. You're not mentioning LHCF in your campaign to Oprah right, right?
2. Do you have to have your hair straightened to show length? I have not pressed yet and I show my length through the size of my afro.:lachen:

I'm not Ediese but most people don't understand shrinage issues, so a big Afro doesn't "translate" into terms that most folks understand. :look: