Sitting in the chair of my stylest one day.........

luvlonghair

This is really sad. I never heard of this before. The have always insisted on a trim and I would give in. That's why I've retained about 2 inches this year alone:(.

dlewis

luvlonghair said:
This is really sad. I never heard of this before. The have always insisted on a trim and I would give in. That's why I've retained about 2 inches this year alone:(.

Girl, put your foot down or try cutting it youself or get your mother or someone you trust to cut it.

Curlee_lurker

LA face/low class booty
bluediamond0829 said:
i havent heard of this in awhile but has anyone with long hair noticed if stylist try to charge more or up the prices because of the fact you having long hair???

This is why I don't get my hair done. My hair doesn't take long to do if you know what you're doing. It takes me all of 30 minutes to flat iron my own hair and I'm sure I don't need THAT much more product than someone with say shoulder length hair.

And why is it more expensive to just trim my hair? You're still only cutting an inch off.

dannie

That's why I trim my own ends now. I put my hair in a low ponytail and snip straight across the ends. Makes my hair look sooooo much thicker. Especially because its in a bun/ponytail 99% of the time.

I dont let no woman come near my hair w/ scisscors except my mamma.

mightycute912

That is crazy. She is very lazy. And she is willing to lie and say that she needs a cut to avoid having to do her hair.