So I Decided To Staighten My DD's Hair....(pics)

RockCreak

via flatiron that is.... Hi ladies, I'm back.:grin: This is a spinoff from my posting:
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?p=9176018&posted=1#post9176018

I had to do something with my dd's hair today because she's taking pictures tomorrow ..soooooooo :look:.... I thought...hmmm! I wonder if I can do the same to dd's hair... so I did....

I used the same products on hair as I did in my post. Just to remind you, my hair is like 3A-ish and her's is like a 3C-ish... a little different than mine... and well this is what I got:

After poo, dc and airdry with evco/shea butter mix...

Section the hair into 4...

Results are in.....

I refuse to place the flatiron close to her edges... they will smooth out with a little bit of hair pudding and tie down with a silk scarf

Sorry I couldnt post her finished style...but I'll tell ya... I put her hair in one ponytail....and seperated the ponytail like 6 - 7 times to roll up in paper bags.. :yep:. (old school I know, but rollers come out to easy)... in the morning I will take off the paperbags and section the hair into 2 ponytails...and make spirals at the end!

nikki2229

Great job! How old is your DD? Is she natural? Do you use henna on her hair?
Very pretty hair and color.

Fhrizzball

what style did you airdry her hair to stretch it? It looks really nice and her edges don't look bad at all. Nice job indeed!

RockCreak

Great job! How old is your DD? Is she natural? Do you use henna on her hair?
Very pretty hair and color.

My dd is 8...and she's texlaxed... (I've only done it twice thus far..not sure if I'll be doing another one... thinking about transitioning her back) No henna... that's just her hair color....

what style did you airdry her hair to stretch it? It looks really nice and her edges don't look bad at all. Nice job indeed!
No style... I just place a small part in the center and let airdry.. that's all!

What type of flat iron did u use?

I used my good ol' Gold N Hot....I've had it for years and barely used it.