Some hair goals for this new year

sabie19

What are some new hair goals for this new year. My hair goal is to have at least 2 inches for hair growth by December.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Well I would like to have enough to put in a nice ponytail. I guess that would be around shoulder length for me. I haven't been concentrating on length lately just healthy hair.

northernbelle

Same here with me, dsd!

northernbelle

Babygurl

I just started this a couple weeks ago and my goal is to have healthy hair...not too much concentrating on length right now

cutebajangirl

My hair is healthy so I want to work on length. I realized that I have 3 more inches to go until bra- strap and I want to get that by January2004

sylviaetc

my next goal is to gain some much needed strength in my hair; everytime i comb hair comes out, whether i've done a protein treatment or not....

gvsugirl

my goals are healthy hair also and staying away from flat irons. Plus a goal of 2 inches past bra strap and for the front of my hair to reach shoulder length.

zanna

I think I will reach my goal of tailbone lenght in January 2004 (if I don't trim). I will try not to
because I alway trim 1/2 inch to 1 inch off every 4 months.
Zanna

ComfortablyNumb

My last goal disappointed me so I'm cooling it out this time. My more general goal this time rather than inches is to see visible progress. If people tell me "Wow, your hair sure is growing alot" I have succeeded.

Honi

There is no board.
I'm not saying squat about length because I'm disappointed this year. So...I will just keep it healthy and not worry about the length.

Cindy70

My goal is to settle on one relaxer. Not to continue switching around from one type of relaxer to another. I know that lye relaxers aren't for me and yet I just keep trying them because I hear that their better for your hair. Not staying with the same kind of relaxer is definitely not helping my hair to grow. No lye is what I'm going to try to stick with.

YanteCoi

My hair is pretty healthy, so my goal relates to length. I'd like to have shoulder-length hair by the end of the year. No more major cuts for me, and trims every 6-8 weeks(fingers crossed)

Nubianrose

hey Yante i was wondering why you feel that you need to trim your ends so often if your hair is healthy? It seems to me that you might be losing length in hopes of evening it, when hair grows in unevenly on a regular basis...or it could be your personal preference...

Nubianrose