Big lots deals ladies, PJS take care.

RosesBlack

Check Big Lots darlings.

I picked up w Nexxus Emergencee for 3$ a piece.

I also picked up two of the thirty ounce White Rain Tropical coconut con for 1.50 each.

I saw lots of cheapy cons, a bunch of Nexxus products.

Also some fancy Revlon glosses and things.

And attn Seattle ladies, the Dollar Store in Burien on 152nd has LOTS of White Rain tropical con. Also the nearby Bartell's has tons as well with some of them on sale right now.

Proudpiscean

Check Big Lots darlings.

I picked up w Nexxus Emergencee for 3$ a piece.

I also picked up two of the thirty ounce White Rain Tropical coconut con for 1.50 each.

I saw lots of cheapy cons, a bunch of Nexxus products.

Also some fancy Revlon glosses and things.

And attn Seattle ladies, the Dollar Store in Burien on 152nd has LOTS of White Rain tropical con. Also the nearby Bartell's has tons as well with some of them on sale right now.

:eek: Nexxus Emergencee for 3$!!!
Look out now, I'll be there when the doors open tomorrow! :cowgirl:

Iluvsmuhgrass

They have the Patene relaxed n natural shampoo for colored hair for 2 bucks and some change too. Don't know how good it is though. I loaded up on got2b hottie hot oil thingies. Only 2 bucks. YAY!

I picked up 100 tab count of calcium vits with magnesium and zinc for 2 bucks! I wanna go back sooooooo bad. :ohwell:

gymfreak336

They have the Patene relaxed n natural shampoo for colored hair for 2 bucks and some change too. Don't know how good it is though. I loaded up on got2b hottie hot oil thingies. Only 2 bucks. YAY!

I picked up 100 tab count of calcium vits with magnesium and zinc for 2 bucks! I wanna go back sooooooo bad. :ohwell:

I am about to go now. I am going to hop in the shower and hit up atleast two of them today.

Iluvsmuhgrass

I was only able to get to the one over on High Point road. Girl I forgot about the other one! lol I wonder if I can talk my sister and mom into going with me.:grin:

clever

OOh they do get to shipments in on Sunday,don't they?I don't really care for nexxus but I'm going to have to check thangs out.