Spinoff - Where are the NTM users?

deltagyrl

NTM fan over here!
These were the first products I bought when I joined lhcf so they have sentimental value.:p
I pretty much use Dominican products now but I will whip out my mask, serum and leave-in in a NY minute.
I like to mix the mask and my conditioner...heavenly.

MonaLisa

aaaaaaaaawwww.....bump, bump......bump...
there are more users out there looking for their NTM home...we are here for you....

baglady215

Wow, this thread is still around!

I kind of strayed from NTM. I still use the poo and cond occasionaly, but the leave in has been replaced by my new love, Rusk Smoother.

Cleve_gryl

:wave: I'm in luuubbb with silk touch for my daily moisturizer!!! I've never tried it on wet hair but on dry its the truth. I have a bottle of serum too, but use it sparingly...its also really nice and they smell heavenly :love:

MonaLisa

Cleve_gryl said:
:wave: I'm in luuubbb with silk touch for my daily moisturizer!!! I've never tried it on wet hair but on dry its the truth. I have a bottle of serum too, but use it sparingly...its also really nice and they smell heavenly :love:

Welcome to the gang! :wave: Everyone needs to do their part to keep the product on the shelves! :p

*tosses up NTM gang sign*

Tee

Here is the thread I was looking for.

I am late ladies. Yes, I know, Just late as can be BUT, the Neutrogena Silk Touch is the TRUTH! Okay, this is how it went down.

I have all these other products that I love and decided to use of some of my other stuff just to get it gone. I washed and conditioned my hair. I pulled out the Silk Touch and run it through my hair. I then put some Profective Healthy Ends creams on the ends and tie my hair down with a scarf. (remember, I am just trying use up some products right.) I took that scarf off my hair the new morning, took my hair down and ran my fingers all the way through my hair. It was amazing. I started out with wet hair and finished with amazing airdried hair without using an arsenal of products.

Silk Touch....why did I ever forsake you?????

sugarose

I'm sad. Every since it went on clearence, I can't find my NTM leave-in anywhere!! I still use the hair mask and the deep condish. Makes my hair feel so silky!! I love my NTM. Now I just have to find out where they've been hiding the leave-in....

lennet93

I use NTM, shampoo, conditioner, mask, leave in and serum..whew..lol I love the silk touch leave in, I use it as a moisturiser and it is the only product that moisturises my hair without leaving it wet.

stacy

Okay, so I'm in the grocery store today, walking down the hair care aisle to see if there is something cheap that may help bring the moisture back to this bird's nest that has become my hair. ORS Carrot Oil helps, but I can use a lot more help. Anyway, my eye stops on the Neutrogena Triple Moisture products and I remember hearing so much about this on LHCF back in the day (NTM this and NTM that). This was the one product that I did not jump on. Being that I am past desperate, I decide to buy the shampoo and the mask because my hair really needs some "deep recovery". All I can say is WOW! The shampoo was okay, but the mask left my hair so soft! I am still touching it in disbelief. I must find the other products in this line. I am afraid that I am dreaming and the bird's nest will come back. Even if it does, I will always cherish this moment of softness. Thanks!

sugarose

stacy said:
Okay, so I'm in the grocery store today, walking down the hair care aisle to see if there is something cheap that may help bring the moisture back to this bird's nest that has become my hair. ORS Carrot Oil helps, but I can use a lot more help. Anyway, my eye stops on the Neutrogena Triple Moisture products and I remember hearing so much about this on LHCF back in the day (NTM this and NTM that). This was the one product that I did not jump on. Being that I am past desperate, I decide to buy the shampoo and the mask because my hair really needs some "deep recovery". All I can say is WOW! The shampoo was okay, but the mask left my hair so soft! I am still touching it in disbelief. I must find the other products in this line. I am afraid that I am dreaming and the bird's nest will come back. Even if it does, I will always cherish this moment of softness. Thanks!

Girl you are not dreaming, NTM is incredible. The daily conditioner is the only non deep-condish that leaves my hair feeling like I just DC'd for an hour. I love NTM.
I still can't find the leave-in though. :(

ProseChild

I find that when you use the products together - not just the shampoo or conditioner with your other staples - you get the best results.

At first I didn't really care for the Silk Touch. I couldn't figure out why everyone raved about it. I really like the poo though, and one night I broke out all of the NTM products I had and used them together. Since then I've only been using them, and I'm in love!

MonaLisa

ProseChild said:
I find that when you use the products together - not just the shampoo or conditioner with your other staples - you get the best results.

At first I didn't really care for the Silk Touch. I couldn't figure out why everyone raved about it. I really like the poo though, and one night I broke out all of the NTM products I had and used them together. Since then I've only been using them, and I'm in love!

Awwww shucky ducky....a hard core gang member...:lol:

*tosses up NTM gang sign*

More users keeps the product on the shelves...:grin:

Cleve_gryl

Hey NTM Lovers!!!! Check your CVS sale flyers today!!! They have all NTM products on sale for $4.99 in my area today YAAYYY!!! I bought two bottles of Silk Touch so I don't run out :look:

***Toy-Pisces***

I hope that is in Florida! I tried the mask and the silk touch leave last week and all I have to say WOW!!! My hair felt so soft in silky. The leave in is so light weight and perfect for my fine strands. :grin:

so so chic

I love the Silk-Touch Leave-in :grin: . It's one thing that I've been sticking with! I have not tried any of the other products, but I'm very tempted.

MonaLisa

ProseChild said:
*tosses up corresponding NTM sign*

whaddup!! lol

What it do PC?!

:lol:

ot: why am I trying to get the last nook and cranny out of this NTM Silk Touch bottle before I open up a new one....*damn I'm cheap* :lol:

shunta

Once my KeraCare runs out, Imma have to try this again. Last time I only tried the conditioner and not the matching poo.

Mona, I just looked in your fotki and it looks as if you're already APL. Girl, you betta go ahead and claim that and quit playing!:) Congrats, chica!!!

MonaLisa

shunta said:
Once my KeraCare runs out, Imma have to try this again. Last time I only tried the conditioner and not the matching poo.

Mona, I just looked in your fotki and it looks as if you're already APL. Girl, you betta go ahead and claim that and quit playing!:) Congrats, chica!!!

When you try it with the poo, let us know how it worked for you. :)

Thanks Shunta {{{hair hug}}}

I got offline verification that I could go ahead and claim it...so I'm claiming borderline apl;)

MuslimahTresses

I used the NTM DDC and I really really like it. It was better than my fav Pantene Smooth and Sleek deep conditioner. I just tried the leave in and the serum and I like those too. The only thing I don;t like is the price.

MonaLisa

april shower said:
I used the NTM DDC and I really really like it. It was better than my fav Pantene Smooth and Sleek deep conditioner. I just tried the leave in and the serum and I like those too. The only thing I don;t like is the price.

Welcome to the crew april shower...:wave:

I feel u on the price :ohwell: ....I've always looked out for sales or lower prices that I normally see for it and I buy at least 4-6 tubes or bottles of what I needed at that time to keep in stock.

I also accept NTM as gifts...:look: :lol: