Spinoff - Where are the NTM users?

Brownie

In the past, my hair only liked Biolage products. My hair usually feels dry and hard after using nearly anything else. Recently, I tried Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask (conditioner), and my hair felt nice afterwards. I will try other products from this line. It appears to be a keeper.

LABETT

Ladies,Check your local Kmart stores I found NTM products both lines on sale for $1.50 including the mask.
Some Kmart are no longer selling this line.

MonaLisa

LABETT said:
Ladies,Check your local Kmart stores I found NTM products both lines on sale for $1.50 including the mask.
Some Kmart are no longer selling this line.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

*making note to stop by Kmart on Friday...down to two tubes of DDC*

Allandra

MonaLisa said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

*making note to stop by Kmart on Friday...down to two tubes of DDC*
Friday? Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl, can you stop tomorrow (when they open)? You KNOW I'm serious.

shunta

sylver2 said:
Are u for real or just playing:)
:lol: No, Im definitely gonna try it after my CON runs out. And its priced reasonably too, so Im gonna get it, especially since so many 4a/b hair types love it!!

Last edited:

sylver2

Allandra said:
Friday? Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl, can you stop tomorrow (when they open)? You KNOW I'm serious.

If your going to the one in Rivertown center pleaseee leave some for me..lol

sylver2

shunta said:
:lol: No, Im definitely gonna try it after my CON runs out. And it priced reasonably too, so Im gonna get it, especially so many 4a/b hair types love it!!

;)ooh I hope u like it. My hair LOVES it

MonaLisa

An NTM moment...of betrayal...and re-uniting...

I had put my old friend, NTM Silk Touch Leave In on the back burner for a minute...:ohwell:

...but after yesterday...when I attempted to be cute by having my hair out...and by the time I got home...my hair looked beat up...a thought bubble of Sylver was over my head nodding at me...

so I went into the stash...and pulled out an old friend....the Silk Touch...

after the Silk Touch finished cussin me out and let me know straight up that it is nobody's back burner b**ch....I apologized....then rubbed some into my hair and my ends...

and my hair became...somewhat peaceful again. I had forgotten what it could do. Sorry, Silk Touch.:(

I will replenish my silk touch leave in for the hair stash and reimplement like I used to.

The end. :)

sylver2

MonaLisa said:

I had put my old friend, NTM Silk Touch Leave In on the back burner for a minute...:ohwell:

...but after yesterday...when I attempted to be cute by having my hair out...and by the time I got home...my hair looked beat up...a thought bubble of Sylver was over my head nodding at me...

after the Silk Touch finished cussin me out and let me know straight up that it is nobody's back burner b**ch....I apologized....then rubbed some into my hair and my ends...

and my hair became...somewhat peaceful again. I had forgotten what it could do. Sorry, Silk Touch.:(

I will replenish my silk touch leave in for the hair stash and reimplement like I used to.

:lachen::lachen:
Srves u right:spank:, thinkin u cute tryin to go without it:lol:

Man the difference is soo huge from when I wasnt using it on my hair and now. Its like Whoa!!!

shunta

MonaLisa said:

Mona, you are hilarious!:lol: Im killin myself laughing right now :lachen: :lachen:

mrsmeredith

My first love is NTM mask. It gives great moisture and slip. Secondly I love the serum. After coming to this board I ordered all of the NTM products and I must say I love them all. It does help that no NTM product is over 2.75:lol: through my hubby.

MonaLisa

mrsmeredith said:
My first love is NTM mask. It gives great moisture and slip. Secondly I love the serum. After coming to this board I ordered all of the NTM products and I must say I love them all. It does help that no NTM product is over 2.75:lol: through my hubby.

Okay...lookee here mrsmeredith....we like u & all dat....but ure gonna stop hurting our feelings over here with your discounted NTM prices!....each mention is like a tiny stab wound to our NTM hair souls...ya dig?

Unless.....ur gonna share the discount.....:look: ...then you can taunt everybody else. :eek: :lol:

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
ROFL @ the underlined!

Seriously, I loooooooove the leave-in. That's the only thing that gets my nape soft. Qhemet's detangler has a similar effect, but the NTM is just different.... :)

MonaLisa said:

locabouthair

mona lisa does the serum help with rollersetting. i wnat to try it. my hair comes out so dull looking after a roller set i am hoping it would help.

MonaLisa

locabouthair said:
mona lisa does the serum help with rollersetting. i wnat to try it. my hair comes out so dull looking after a roller set i am hoping it would help.

I actually like it when rollersetting...I mixed it into my lacio lacio leave in
for rollersetting

Allandra is actually the NTM serum queen...;)

MonaLisa

sylver2 said:
:lachen::lachen:
Srves u right:spank:, thinkin u cute tryin to go without it:lol:

Man the difference is soo huge from when I wasnt using it on my hair and now. Its like Whoa!!!

I know girl...I know.....I messed up....and I apologized for the hair dog that I was :perplexed

the Silk Touch will go back to being my main piece...while I'll dabble with the others on the side:look:

MonaLisa

Sha76 said:
I only use the silk touch leave in. I just how it feels and smells.

Welcome to the gang Sha!:D

*Sylver will not be displeased with your choice, besides...we all gotta start with something.....

*whispers in Sha's ear :sekret: ....try the Daily Deep Conditioner and the Serum...:look:

MzOptimistic

IDK if I posted in here but I use the whole line except for the mousse and I am currently looking for the anti-frizz creme (have'nt seen it around yet)...I think drugstore.com has it:)

MonaLisa

tsmith said:
IDK if I posted in here but I use the whole line except for the mousse and I am currently looking for the anti-frizz creme (have'nt seen it around yet)...I think drugstore.com has it:)

*throws up NTM Gang Sign to tsmith*

Dang tsmith...what product line are you NOT gangsta with?!:lol:

Wishin4BSL

What product do you use from the Neutrogena Triple Moisture Line?
I use NTM leave-in and sometimes the NTM serum

What do you like about this line or specific product?
It's very difficult for me to get my hair soft after a relaxer and the leave-in is the only thing that does the trick!

I like the serum because it feels like exactly what it says. HEALING shine serum! I use it on my dry hair daily if I'm wearing it down after blow drying.

AtlantaJJ

What stores carry the entire line? My store only has the shampoo and conditoners, does Walmart carry it?