Starting over

Mena

Okay so I have been wearing half wigs since I joined the bootcamp challenge. I thought this would be a good idea to rest my edges from sewins. Well all the tangles I got under my half wig took its toll. My hair broke off in 2 places and thinned out. I was better off with my net weave sew ins. So now I'm back to square one with growing my hair. :sad: :cry:

jujufireal

I feel your pain, something similar happened to me and my ends were strings so I chopped them off I went from SL to CL. I am kinda glad cause I hate to see thin ends. I have to start over but this time I have learned my lesson from now I am keeping my ends. You have to try and get a great deep conditioner and detangler for your hair. Good luck and baby those ends :ohwell:

aprilj

Okay so I have been wearing half wigs since I joined the bootcamp challenge. I thought this would be a good idea to rest my edges from sewins. Well all the tangles I got under my half wig took its toll. My hair broke off in 2 places and thinned out. I was better off with my net weave sew ins. So now I'm back to square one with growing my hair. :sad: :cry:

I'm so sorry that this has happened to you. I too had a major setback 9mos ago. I finally made it to BSL and decided that I would get my hair braided for school. That was the BIGGEST mistake that I've ever made. With a little patience and determination you'll reach your goal. Work at getting your hair healthy first and the growth will happen.