Steaming Challenge 2012 - Part II

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Steaming with Camille Rose Moisture Max and Claudie's Garden Oil.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
IDareT'sHair :lachen: I did over in the "what are you doing this weekend?" thread. :grin:

It was alright, won't be a repurchase but for those who already have it, it's a decent dc. You don't need to give it away. :giggle: I wouldn't recommend it, but it wasn't horrible or anything. It was way better than that HQS dc though, that's for sure.

Lovin My Coils softened my hair a little bit and gave a nice little bit of moisture. It's REALLY watery, which kind of threw me off. But overall, it was okay. I definitely wouldn't use it alone though. It's one of those conditioners that NEEDS you to add oil or honey or SAA or ANYTHING to it. :lol:

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
vtoodler-- It turned out fine. Frizzy of course, but fine.

I am wearing my cornrows under my wigs so I don't mind them looking frizzy.

I usually just DC overnight then I now steam for 15 minutes. The next day.

MIzzBawsy87

I just ordered a steamer. It should be here by the 19th of this month.

I am currently hiding my hair under wigs, until I reach the length I am aiming for.

Happy growing everyone

Last edited:

MIzzBawsy87

I steam last night, with mixed chicks leave in conditioner for 40 minutes. I am about to apply my growth aids, take my vitamins and wig it up.

Last edited:

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Will be steaming shortly my delightfully delicious DC:
AVG and SAA
Tea blend of Hibiscus, marshmallow, rosemary, fenugreek, burdock, thyme, fennel and green.
Giovanni 50:50
oil blend and agave

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
My steamer seems to have died. I'm so upset. I've been looking forward to pampering my hair all day. :sad:

I guess I'm out of the challenge. :sad:

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
-PYT That is too much work for me right now. I cant get towels as hot as I like and it doesn't work the same. :sad: At least I have a dryer now, so I'm going to sit under there after wetting my hair

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Steamed earlier with: Jasmine Bath & Beauty's Avocado & Silk DC'er in: Monkey Snacks....I cannot describe to you how good this smells.:lick::lick:

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
I have not steamed in a while. I suck. :( I have so much stuff going on IRL right now. Thanks for still participating ladies.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Did a steamed DC yesterday:
Moringa oil in my roots
Then avg in my roots
Tea to dampen strands and also applied in the roots
AOIN
Oil blend
Steamed for about 15 minutes.