Steaming Challenge 2012 - Part 1

Nichelle_jb

Well today I steamed my Henna treatment for about an hour, followed by a LOT of rinsing.:ohwell: I then co-washed with Suave Naturals Coconut followed by steaming in my deep conditioner for 20 minutes. I used Brown Butter Beauty deep conditioner with a little Castor Oil added on top.

Nichelle_jb

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
I steamed today.
I mixed AOHSR+Lustrasilk cholestorol +1tspn of sea salt.
Wonderful results.

I will be adding sea salt to my DC 2xs a month.

FindingMe

Ok- I haven't steamed in a couple of weeks, but I will steam today with DEVA Heaven in Hair moisture treatment/mask + a little JBCO-

AlwaysNatural

Protein Steamed for 15 mins
Then DC Steamed and added Tea tree + Peppermint oil to the water.

Put leave in sealed with oil in like 6 plaits and will straighten tomorrow.

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
@yaya24: Thanks, girl!:grin: I remember JusKiya and reading that thread like 3 year ago! :lol: I am going to try adding a pinch of sea salt to my DCs. I wonder will it hurt to add JBCO with the salt and conditioner?

@FindingMe
I think that should be fine.

Let us know how it works out for you!!!!

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Under the steamer with Enso Naturals Seabuckhorn & Horsetail, mixed with some amla, brahmi and a tups (I do not mean a teaspoon.....I mean a tups. :lachen:) of raw organic honey.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Slathered AO HSR on my dry hair; concentrated castor oil on my ends. Will steam later on this afternoon. It's been such a long time! I know my strands are looking forward to it.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Under the steamer now. I'm so hot. Well, actually, I only think I'm restless because someone ticked me off. :giggle: Usually my steam sessions are relaxing.

Nichelle_jb

After washing my hair with my Honey, Beer, and Egg shampoo bar, I followed up with Grapeseed Oil & Bee Mine Deep Conditioner under the Steamer for 30 minutes. Later today, I plan to rollerset my natural hair.

Nichelle_jb

Nichelle_jb

I steamed with Jamila Henna for about an hour. After rinsing out the Henna, I co-washed using Suave Naturals. I then applied Argan Oil with Karen's Body Beautiful Deep Conditioner on top and steamed for 25 minutes.

Nichelle_jb

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Steamed with SD Mocha Silk DC for 15 mins, then followed that up with a moisture DC with Claudie's Deep Moisturising DC under the steamer for 20 mins.