Steaming Challenge 2012 - Part 1

nichelle02

Okay, I haven't steamed this week. I know, I know. But I have an excuse. It was a busy day. I went out and bought a water softener today! After starting the installation I decided I need to extend my copper pipes so I have a couple of things to get tomorrow after work. I plan on finishing the installation tomorrow and FINALLY getting rid of the extra hard water in my house.

Wish me luck because I'm trying to do this myself.

Once I'm done I'll be back to steaming tomorrow night.

BlaqBella

Okay, I haven't steamed this week. I know, I know. But I have an excuse. It was a busy day. I went out and bought a water softener today! After starting the installation I decided I need to extend my copper pipes so I have a couple of things to get tomorrow after work. I plan on finishing the installation tomorrow and FINALLY getting rid of the extra hard water in my house.

Wish me luck because I'm trying to do this myself.

Once I'm done I'll be back to steaming tomorrow night.

I So understand the bolded..hopefully you've had lots of luck. I just got my new steamer, so maybe i'll get the chance to join you ladies. I'll have to see with papers to write and all. Goddluck all!:yep:

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
On Wednesday I did a protein DC - steamed in AOGPB, I also did a bentonite clay mask (steamed it in for 10 mins), and then steamed in my DC i made with amla, brahmi, fenugreek, burdock root powder, marshmallow root powder and hibiscus) for 20 mins.

HanaKuroi

I have not steamed in a long time. I don't know what happened. I got lazy. I guess I better get on it. I don't even know what to steam with. I have forgotten my regimen. I started using some new products and I forgot my routine. This happens every single time I get new stuff. I have not cowashed in 2 weeks? Has it been 2 weeks? This weekend will be busy with hair.

HanaKuroi

Finally steaming. Ao rose mosqueta with honey hemp on top. A little castor oil and walnut oil on length and ends. Having issues with hot water dripping from the condensation.

I missed steaming.

25Nona

I will be steaming in a little while with my DC mix, of Shea moisture, Giovanni SAS, EVOO, EVCO and honey over a coffee rinse. I am so happy that I have been able to remain consistent with this because my hair has really been benefiting from it.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Under steamer with a mixture of SDH Shea What, AOWC and Kenra. I normally don't mix things together but I needed to finish off Shea What and Kenra. It wasn't enough to cover my head so I mixed in some AOWC to make it stretch.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Steamed in Chicoro's pre poo (avj & cocasta oil, sealed with Nourish) followed by a steam with Shea Moisture's Purification Masque.

cheerrette

Still steaming every week. I just forget to post. The last two weeks I have been steaming with Silicon Mix Pearl Protein and I saw a difference in my hair in the first week. I think I will stick with this routine for a while: prepoo with coconut and olive oil mix for atleast an hour or overnight, shampoo with KeraCare Hydrating Shampoo, steam 20 minutes with Silicon Mix and leave in for another 40 mins or so, rinse, air dry and flat iron.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
The last two weeks I rushed my steam sessions and the difference was drastic...I guess my hair is spoiled 'moist'...I vow to steam properly every session from here on out:yep:

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Can I join ladies? I just ordered a steamer from LCLBeauty.com & waiting on it to arrive! I'm so excited and cant wait for it to come in.

Nichelle_jb

I steamed tonight for 20 minutes, misted with a little EVOO first. I'm thinking about trying different oils but Olive Oil will probably always remain a favorite.

Nichelle_jb

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
I have been steaming weekly, with my protein and moisture deep treatments. I've also tried steaming with my bentonite hair mask and my ayurvedic pastes. :love: :love: :love:

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Currently under the steamer with my moisture DC 0 CJ Curl rehab. Steamed earlier with AOGPB. I've missed steaming.

HanaKuroi

bajandoc86 said:
Currently under the steamer with my moisture DC 0 CJ Curl rehab. Steamed earlier with AOGPB. I've missed steaming.

I am gonna copy off of you. I have gpb in right now.

Can I dc after with cj? Does the order matter?