Styling tutorial (pic heavy!)

Inspiired

Tutorial (pic heavy)!

How to achieve this look with Curlformers (no heat needed at all!)*:)

www.bootyfurl.co.uk

See tutorial here

Win Curlformers here: www.bootyfurl.co.uk/competition.php

Dampen your hair two thirds up (2/3rds = majority from bottom) or all depending on your hair length. The main aspect of this hairstyle is that the curls occupy the majority of the bottom part of your hair! We're going for a sort of classy sweep.

Very easy!

You'll need:
-Curlformers
-Your fingers (or a comb if you please)
-A damp-ner (a water spray will do but if you want to be all fancy (oh you fancy huh!) and add extras, make sure it's still majority water; also feel free to apply a light sealant/cream after - please do for moisture!)
-Clips (optional but helpful)

Ok hashtag Leggo!

1. Dampen your hair.
2. Gently detangle.
3. Section hair (you can use clips if you like
4. Apply Curlformers near the bottom.
5, Put on satin scarf.
6. Sleep.
7. Wake up.
8. Rub a bit of a light oil on your fingers.
9. Gently unravel the Curlformers.
10. Style and be bootyfurl!

Note: for relaxed this is self-explanatory but if you're au natural (like me! hair above is au faux ;D) - I would suggest you do it from root down so use Curlformers on all our hair and just use bobby pins to create the stretched/straight roots look :)
Also for both relaxed and naturals, you can gently use a brush for the root/top area!

For this particular look 'Extra Wide and Long' is ideal or 'Extra Long and Wide' however it depends on you, if you want tighter curls you can use the other sizes (e.g. Narrow ones!)

UR all bootyfURl :)

Curlformers giveaway: www.bootyfurl.co.uk/competitions

Last edited:

Theresamonet

It looks more like your hair was done with flexi rods. I thought Curlformers gave a much tighter curl. Were your curls this loose right out of the curlformer?

sydwrites

Theresamonet looks like she didnt do it on wet hair, doing them on dry hair gives softer curls or even loose waves depending on the curlformer size and products used.

Inspiired

It looks more like your hair was done with flexi rods. I thought Curlformers gave a much tighter curl. Were your curls this loose right out of the curlformer?

Theresamonet - Depends which curlformers you use. Extra Wide and Long (the ones I have) create these curls but they have Narrow Curlformers (as I said in first post). It also depends on the amount of her you use, my sister even did this style today and she only used 6 curlformers (with her 14inch weave). This is how the curls came out, even with fingering and brushing they stayed.

Hope that helped :)