Free Curlformers Styling Kit.

Inspiired

There's a free Curlformers styling kit (of your choice) up for grabs!

Enter here: http://www.bootyfurl.co.uk/competitions/curlformers-competition-

Worldwide competition.

Good luck!

----

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Went from balding at age 15 to MBL at age 18. Hoping to be HL by end of 2012 at age 19.

12 inches in 12 months challenge :)

Last edited:

Daeuiel

Cosplay Champ
Okay, I read the page this time to make sure I didn't ask another stupid question, but when does the contest end?

Inspiired

Okay, I read the page this time to make sure I didn't ask another stupid question, but when does the contest end?

Daeuiel - don't worry, ask as many questions as you like!

The competition is ending before valentines day, I want to give the winner enough time to experiment with the curlformers for valentines day plus enough time for the product to be delivered especially international!

When the date is set in stone, I'll update the competition however it's definitely before valentines days :)

Daeuiel

Cosplay Champ
Daeuiel

Does he go to those conventions all the time and when is the next one.:lachen:Seriously, when is it?

LOL I don't know yet :lachen: I'll make an announcement when I find out. Honestly, for like 6 months before every convention I was telling folks to come and saying that Joe Manganiello and Jason Momoa would be there but no one seemed to care... :giggle:

Inspiired

Americans might misinterpret the date as April 2nd. :blush:

BrookeLynn - thank you and sorry!

Curlformers giveaway will end on Sunday 5th February 2012 at 11:59 (GMT), winner will be contacted shortly after and receive the Curlformers in time for Valentines day and even have enough time to practice!