Suave Naturals Toasted Vanilla & Sugar Conditioner

Babygurl

Im in absolute LOVE ladies...I did a quick shampoo with CON and followed with Suave Naturals Toasted Vanilla & Sugar Conditioner as an instant conditioner when I was in the shower and Im in absolute LOVE!! It softened like a dream and the smell is heavenly. Im not much of a Suave girl, I use more V05, but I smelled this conditioner and had to have it since I love the body wash of the same scent. GREAT conditioner IMO! Just had to share.

How ironic! I was going to buy it Thursday, but I bought old faithful Suave Coconut conditioner instead at a discount store. The smell is yummy. I only put it back because I didn't remember any reviews about it.

But I'll try it after I finish the coconut. Thanks for the review Babygurl!

I have been using this product myself. I also was using the shampoo. The conditioner brought out my curl. It made it really defined. My hair has been really soft. Easy to detangle. I have been using it for the past month.

Babygurl said:
Im in absolute LOVE ladies...I did a quick shampoo with CON and followed with Suave Naturals Toasted Vanilla & Sugar Conditioner as an instant conditioner when I was in the shower and Im in absolute LOVE!! It softened like a dream and the smell is heavenly. Im not much of a Suave girl, I use more V05, but I smelled this conditioner and had to have it since I love the body wash of the same scent. GREAT conditioner IMO! Just had to share.

Now...how...u...not...gonna ...tell...me.....offline....and...I just...went...to...Tar-jay....last...night....

I bought 3 bottles of Suave Bodywash last night...I woulda scooped this up to try...dangit BG!!:mad:
:lol:

Talipoohz_Momma said:
I could never use this as a conditioner-conditioner, but it's a pretty good pre-poo.

Awe shucks...some competition for my old faithful coconut:grin: ...which incidently hasn't been working as well as it has in the past:confused:

So dear, why can't you see it becoming your conditioner-conditioner? Is it not heavy enough? BTW, what is your reg. con?

MonaLisa said:
Now...how...u...not...gonna ...tell...me.....offline....and...I just...went...to...Tar-jay....last...night....

I bought 3 bottles of Suave Bodywash last night...I woulda scooped this up to try...dangit BG!!:mad:
:lol:

Dangit Mo! :lachen: I just used it tonight...I got it from Walmart where coincidentally I also bought 3 bottles of Suave bodywash :lol: I figured you didnt ANYTHING since you started with your V05 Tea Therapy (mmm hmm, thought I forgot!)

Last edited:
Ms_Twana said:
Umm....that sounds YUMMY!!! Where did you get it?? See, there's the PJism!!! :lol:

Old faithful Walmart...I go down the conditioner aisle whenever Im shopping even if I dont need ANYTHING, which I REALLY dont, but I couldnt pass up the smell (I just love the bodywash so much), so I had to get it!

Babygurl said:
Old faithful Walmart...I go down the conditioner aisle whenever Im shopping even if I dont need ANYTHING, which I REALLY dont, but I couldnt pass up the smell (I just love the bodywash so much), so I had to get it!

Me too!! :lol:

I have smelled this one before and have been tempted to get it. It's good to know it's a yummy instant conditioner. :lick:

The latest Suave condish I have picked up was the Lavendar Lilac one, it's nice as a light leave-in. :yep:

I love this conditioner as well and you're right about the heavenly scent. I also put some in a spray bottle with water, glycerin and a little oil to use as a spritz. I think the V05 conditioners provide better slip but I like Suave because they tend to be a little on the thick side.

keluric said:
I love this conditioner as well and you're right about the heavenly scent. I also put some in a spray bottle with water, glycerin and a little oil to use as a spritz. I think the V05 conditioners provide better slip but I like Suave because they tend to be a little on the thick side.

Which V05 conditioners would you say give the most slip?

I was actually looking at this Vanilla conditioner the other day at Walmart and I really want it. Too bad I have a big bottle of Citrus Smoothie I have to finish along with two small bottles of suave. I might get it anyways.:lol:

cmw45 said:
Awe shucks...some competition for my old faithful coconut:grin: ...which incidently hasn't been working as well as it has in the past:confused:

So dear, why can't you see it becoming your conditioner-conditioner? Is it not heavy enough? BTW, what is your reg. con?

Um... Yeah, it's not really heavy. It also has alcohol... I think I saw two (but not sure). It's no where near Humecto (my regular condtioner), or even Motions Moisture Plus!

LocksOfLuV said:

The Chamomile Tea and Champagne Kiss conditioners are great, I love the consistency. I just started using the Moisture Milks, those are ok but I need to use them a few more times before I can give a fair assessment.

LocksOfLuV said:

For me V05 Strawberries n Cream and V05 Champagne Kiss give me the absolute best slip when used for CO washes or instant conditioners.

Babygurl said:
For me V05 Strawberries n Cream and V05 Champagne Kiss give me the absolute best slip when used for CO washes or instant conditioners.

I have the Strawberries one so I will try it when cowashing. Do you DC after co-washing?

keluric said:
The Chamomile Tea and Champagne Kiss conditioners are great, I love the consistency. I just started using the Moisture Milks, those are ok but I need to use them a few more times before I can give a fair assessment.

I need to look into those. Thanks Kel.

LocksOfLuV said:
I have the Strawberries one so I will try it when cowashing. Do you DC after co-washing?

No ma'am, its rare that I will DC after a CO wash...I usually only DC when I use shampoo.

Babygurl said:
Dangit Mo! :lachen: I just used it tonight...I got it from Walmart where coincidentally I also bought 3 bottles of Suave bodywash :lol: I figured you didnt ANYTHING since you started with your V05 Tea Therapy (mmm hmm, thought I forgot!)

Well, I wouldn't have found that new love if it wasn't for you:D ....this could be something else for the arsenal cause the Tea Therapy is hard as heyall to find!:mad:

*I'ma have to comb the 99 cent stores in the Bronx*:ohwell:

*Suave bodywashes are the shiznit*:lol:

Priestess said:

VO5 Tea Therapy :yep:

Babygurl knows....I have fallen very much in love :love: with this conditioner...my hair just took to it...and they are seriously dating now...

Mad...at Letitia....with....3 bottles laying around....and I am combing the streets of New York...looking for some..:perplexed

MonaLisa said:
Babygurl knows....I have fallen very much in love :love: with this conditioner...my hair just took to it...and they are seriously dating now...

Mad...at Letitia....with....3 bottles laying around....and I am combing the streets of New York...looking for some..:perplexed

MonaLisa, do they have Wal-Mart in the city? Wal-Mart always has the Tea Therapy, Family Dollar also carries it. Hope you find a dealer er, um store that has it. :lol:

Priestess said:
MonaLisa, do they have Wal-Mart in the city? Wal-Mart always has the Tea Therapy, Family Dollar also carries it. Hope you find a dealer er, um store that has it. :lol:

:lol: :lol: ...do you know that I had two wisdom teeth pulled out yesterday and I needed to stay in...but I found out last minute..that VO5 was on sale at Pathmark...and lo...and behold...I found 6 bottles left on the shelf...I got 4 for 79 cents each and the other 2 for 99 cents each...that should hold me for a minute.:D

*so sad, I know*:look:

They change the friggin Aphogee on me...and now I have to hunt for this....:mad:

New York needs a Walmart dangit!

*off to soak my hair in some Tea Therapy and pop a painkiller*

MonaLisa said:
:lol: :lol: ...do you know that I had two wisdom teeth pulled out yesterday and I needed to stay in...but I found out last minute..that VO5 was on sale at Pathmark...and lo...and behold...I found 6 bottles left on the shelf...I got 4 for 79 cents each and the other 2 for 99 cents each...that should hold me for a minute.:D

*so sad, I know*:look:

They change the friggin Aphogee on me...and now I have to hunt for this....:mad:

New York needs a Walmart dangit!

*off to soak my hair in some Tea Therapy and pop a painkiller*

Oh, feel better MonaLisa. At least you got your Tea Therapy fix. Just let the healing power of the VO5 do it's thang girl... :rosebud:

Priestess said:
Oh, feel better MonaLisa. At least you got your Tea Therapy fix. Just let the healing power of the VO5 do it's thang girl... :rosebud:

:kiss: Thank you very much Priestess. *appreciated*

laughing at "the healing power of V05"

you better copyright that with the quickness....

*although there is something crack-ish about the Tea Therapy...:scratchch *
*mad sooothing...makes you come back for more*

ladies thanks to this post I picked up a bottle of this, tea therapy and the water lily/aloe vera one for cw's.

Is the tea therapy disc.

tishee said:
ladies thanks to this post I picked up a bottle of this, tea therapy and the water lily/aloe vera one for cw's.

Is the tea therapy disc.

Are you asking is the Tea Therapy discontinued? They have changed the packaging but its still available, you kinda have to hunt for it.

Back