subscription cancellation?

ladylibra

i received this msg on PayPal today, not sure what it means :look:

Name:

Long Hair Care FOrum (The recipient of this subscription is Verified)
Email:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subscription Date:
Jan. 29, 2008
Time:
14:45:50 PST
Cancelled - By Buyer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date of Cancellation:
Jul. 1, 2008

Subscription Terms:

$5.00 USD for each year

Business Contact Information

Email:

Item Name:
LHCF Annual Fee (1 year) Subscription
Item Number:
25056683202a7c10861c8db81ad137bc
Shipping Address:

No Address Provided

Last edited by a moderator:

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
What happened is either your banking information expired or changed in paypal, and automatically any subscriptions that you had which were set to re-occur (autorenew) were automatically canceled - however your current subscription is good until it expires (which is 365 days from the date you originally paid).

Therefore your subscription with us will not automatically renew at the end of your subscription period, you will have to click the subscribe link again if you wish to re-subscribe at the end of your subscription period.

Please let me know if you need anything further

KnottyGurl

What happened is either your banking information expired or changed in paypal, and automatically any subscriptions that you had which were set to re-occur (autorenew) were automatically canceled - however your current subscription is good until it expires (which is 365 days from the date you originally paid).

Therefore your subscription with us will not automatically renew at the end of your subscription period, you will have to click the subscribe link again if you wish to re-subscribe at the end of your subscription period.

Please let me know if you need anything further

How do you cancel a subscription?

Thanks!

ETA: Nevermind. I see the "Cancel Subscription" button on Paypal.

Last edited: