Question Unauthorized Cancellation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rastafarai

To whom it may concern:

I received the below email this morning and wish to inquire on what may have occured for this to happen??

Hello *************,

Your subscription to LHCF Annual Fee (2 years) Subscription has been cancelled by Long Hair Care Forum.

You will not be billed for this subscription again.

-----------------------------------
Cancellation Details

Cancellation Date: Feb 17, 2012
Subscription Name: LHCF Annual Fee (2 years) Subscription
Subscription Number: S-6SW73870WD440831E
Item Number: f0b7d46f5849274966c26ba99bab8f7a

Contact Information

If you have any questions about this subscription, please contact Long Hair Care FOrum.

sikora

I received it as well. I just checked my Paypal to see if I was due for renewal but it's not due until September. I sent an email to the address listed in the email to find out what was going on.

ETA: I'm still able to access the other "paid member only" forums

Meemee6223

I just got the same email. I wonder what's going on. I certainly don't like the idea of someone sticking their hands in any of my accounts.

Meemee6223

Is this a Virus as im scared to click anything?

I submitted a ticket for it but I didn't click anything in the email. I don't think it would be a good idea to reply to the contact person in the email until we know what's going on. I'm not even going to sign into my paypal account right now.

RayRayFurious

Umm. Strange. My credit card has not changed. I know I got charged twice before for a membership, but my money was refunded soon after. Very strange.

MACGlossChick

I got this email too. I know I didn't do anything to "make the band." My debit card expires next month, but I haven't gotten a new card yet. I hope this is the reason.

Rastafarai

No new card or expiration of the card I charged a year ago to renew my subscription. Still don't get why I would have received this email.

OhmyKimB

WHOA DER!

I just got this email that my subbie was cancelled, although my renew is in May, and I haven't cancelled, and my card is not expired?

What is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.