Successful Airdrying! YAY!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I am so happy! Since my corrective relaxer, I have been able to airdry my wrapped style and look good!:yay: This is the first time I've been successful in airdrying my relaxed hair. I will be taking pics this week so u guys can all see. I am going to try to roller set it next. That is a style that I have not been able to master yet without using heat. So far, I wash 2-3 times a week. I'm trying to baby the nape area because it is the least relaxed and it is shorter than the sides.

bgsix

I am glad it worked for you. Girl, I can successfully air dry in a ponytail & that takes a day and a half to dry, cause my hair is kinda thick.

I would love to air dry in a wrap, but too afraid it would be dry by morning for work.

What products did you use?

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I basically used lottabody's foam wrap, MTG and Surge that's it. :D My hair is used to Surge and MTG. It doesn't work that great w/o these 2 products. When it dried, it was smooth and flowy. I did my 2nd one with no MTG and it didn't turn out the same. I got alot of compliments too with this style. I can wrap it either way which is good. I cover it with my silk scarf and it usually takes all night for it to dry. My hair just loves to hold on to water. It takes forever for my relaxed hair to dry. The good thing about this style is that my hair locks the style in its memory. The style lasts til the next wash. I wash my hair every 2-3 days. This will do til my hair gets long enough for ponytails and buns.:p