Supreme Court to Decide on Same Sex Marriage

Kinky4Agirl

Maybe I'm crazy, but I can't use the words "gay" and "same sex"... Its a play on words and its meant to cover up what it is and make it more palatable. I just call it what it is, which is an abomination to God. That was just a random thought.

Sent from my 4G HTC Thunderbolt using LHCF

Amen Sistah!!!!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
If our church leaders would stand up and preach the truth it wouldn't be so much confusion going on. But it confuses the world when they see gay marriage condoned in the church.

So many people are scared to say "Homosexuality is wrong" because they are afraid to "offend" people...well God is offended everyday when we don't speak against it. I expect the people in the world to go with this, but the church is what makes me upset when they don't stand against it.

When you hear "Christians" say it's ok :nono:, that is what breaks my heart. It's not the President's job or any political organization job nor responsibilty to teach the people about the standards and laws of God, but it's the churches job.

You are so right in this :yep:

Here's something to consider: Those in the Church who are indeed speaking the Truth, and boldly without compromise to God's Word are being 'shut down' and blamed as 'haters'.

Look at us here who speak the Truth and nothing but the Truth and in love... YET it gets labeled as 'hatred', anti-human, etc. Ministries and Family organizations, such as NOM, CAAP (Coalition of African American Pastors), Focus on the Family, CBN, ACJLA, Chic Fila, Marriage Works, Maryland Marriage Alliance, Catholic Organizations, Mass Resistance, and so many, MANY more, who have voiced protection for the Family, Children and the true meaning of Marriage (One Man, One Woman), are immediately being bashed, attacked, miscontrued as haters rather than those who tell the truth and are seeking only to bring peace with that Truth.

The devil has made sure to 'twist' and tangle the Truth so much as an attempt to 'silence' the Truth. The Church, those who are real, are indeed speaking up and working with great fevor to speak out and are not backing down.

Shimmie

Staff member
[/B]

Shimmie, The truth shall set you free. You are spot on girlfriend. I gringe when gay and lesbians say they were born that way. It saddens me because it makes me feel that they were tramautized at such as early age that they don't even remember. They may not remember but their spirit does. Thus, creating a sexually confused individual like you said. God would never create an abomination. So I know without a doubt that no one is born gay. I pray for them as I also pray for myself. I can speak on this because I too was abused as a child and sometimes feel that abomination trying to seep in. But I resist. The devil is working ladies. The end times are near and he is working overtime to get as many of us as he can. If there is anyone reading this that can relate to what I am saying... please resist. The fight is almost over.. God will see you through..

All this coming from someone that has a post of dispair right now on lhcf. God sure is awesome. You all pray for me as I pray for you and salvation.

Kinky4Agirl ... thank you for your Ministry and it's 'No Nonsense'. You're like Deborah and Ruth, dedicated, faithful and loving.

I surely will continue to pray for and with you.

:bighug:

beingofserenity

Ultimately, God is love. God loves us all, including those who are queer. So, any feeling or expression of hate is not of God. And the fervor that people feel to mobilize and traumatized those who have a preference for the same sex is not of God, either. Nevertheless, everyone is free to believe what they believe. But I just don't get why people get so worked up about gay people being allowed to legally marry, of all the issues to spend your time on, this is it?

Kinky4Agirl

Ultimately, God is love. God loves us all, including those who are queer. So, any feeling or expression of hate is not of God. And the fervor that people feel to mobilize and traumatized those who have a preference for the same sex is not of God, either. Nevertheless, everyone is free to believe what they believe. But I just don't get why people get so worked up about gay people being allowed to legally marry, of all the issues to spend your time on, this is it?[/QUOTE]

To the bolded: I feel that there is so much furor over this with Christians because this is on thing that we feel can get a person damned to hell for an eternity. So it is a big deal...

FrazzledFraggle

Ultimately, God is love. God loves us all, including those who are queer. So, any feeling or expression of hate is not of God. And the fervor that people feel to mobilize and traumatized those who have a preference for the same sex is not of God, either. Nevertheless, everyone is free to believe what they believe. But I just don't get why people get so worked up about gay people being allowed to legally marry, of all the issues to spend your time on, this is it?

God is love. God hates sin. I can go into all kinds of scripture that backs up God's hostility, disgust, and utter dislike for sin. We are not in a "safe zone" and permitted to do whatever we like just because God loves us. Christians struggle with sin but to give in to sin and then live perpetually in the state of sin without any remorse or conviction by the Holy Spirit is not conducive to being saved.

However, more to your point...I sometimes believe in a cause but do not think that tactics, methods, ways and attitudes of some organizations and churches are Christian. What I mean is that I don’t think strong-arm tactics or belligerence or violence is in any way a method to bring people to know the Lord Jesus Christ.

However, to ask a Christian not to speak out against sin and proclaim Jesus is the opposite of what we are commissioned to do. The bible describes this as the Great Commission - they were instructions by our resurrected Lord to his disciples that they spread his teachings to all the nations of the world. It is now a mainstay of Christian theology- ministry, missionary work, evangelism, and baptism. Basically, if Christians just sat down and shut up like society wants us to do, we would not be doing what our Lord told us to do. (Matthew 28:16-20)

My belief is that God's love and grace has been the reason that this nation has not plummeted even further into chaos and violence and sexual deviancy than it already has. I truly believe God's hand is holding back the full consequences of our sin as a nation. The Lord loves us so much that he tarries in his return...He desires that none should perish, but all should come to repentance. 2 Pet 3:9. That is the real symbol of His love...not that He allows us to do whatever we like to our own detriment.

Regarding whether it is permissible to keep sinning intentionally just because we can:

Romans 6
New King James Version (NKJV)
Dead to Sin, Alive to God

6 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? 2 Certainly not! How shall we who died to sin live any longer in it? 3 Or do you not know that as many of us as were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death? 4 Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

5 For if we have been united together in the likeness of His death, certainly we also shall be in the likeness of His resurrection, 6 knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin. 7 For he who has died has been freed from sin. 8 Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with Him, 9 knowing that Christ, having been raised from the dead, dies no more. Death no longer has dominion over Him. 10 For the death that He died, He died to sin once for all; but the life that He lives, He lives to God. 11 Likewise you also, reckon yourselves to be dead indeed to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

12 Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body, that you should obey it in its lusts. 13 And do not present your members as instruments of unrighteousness to sin, but present yourselves to God as being alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God. 14 For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace.

From Slaves of Sin to Slaves of God

15 What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? Certainly not! 16 Do you not know that to whom you present yourselves slaves to obey, you are that one’s slaves whom you obey, whether of sin leading to death, or of obedience leading to righteousness? 17 But God be thanked that though you were slaves of sin, yet you obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine to which you were delivered. 18 And having been set free from sin, you became slaves of righteousness. 19 I speak in human terms because of the weakness of your flesh. For just as you presented your members as slaves of uncleanness, and of lawlessness leading to more lawlessness, so now present your members as slaves of righteousness for holiness.

20 For when you were slaves of sin, you were free in regard to righteousness. 21 What fruit did you have then in the things of which you are now ashamed? For the end of those things is death. 22 But now having been set free from sin, and having become slaves of God, you have your fruit to holiness, and the end, everlasting life. 23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

There are truly Christians who are worried about the souls of others and the future of our nation and that's why they speak out against sin. There are others who are short sighted and seek to condemn and be abusive in the way they handle their beliefs. I do not agree with such tactics.

Last edited:

FrazzledFraggle

[/B]

Shimmie, The truth shall set you free. You are spot on girlfriend. I gringe when gay and lesbians say they were born that way. It saddens me because it makes me feel that they were tramautized at such as early age that they don't even remember. They may not remember but their spirit does. Thus, creating a sexually confused individual like you said. God would never create an abomination. So I know without a doubt that no one is born gay. I pray for them as I also pray for myself. I can speak on this because I too was abused as a child and sometimes feel that abomination trying to seep in. But I resist. The devil is working ladies. The end times are near and he is working overtime to get as many of us as he can. If there is anyone reading this that can relate to what I am saying... please resist. The fight is almost over.. God will see you through..

All this coming from someone that has a post of dispair right now on lhcf. God sure is awesome. You all pray for me as I pray for you and salvation.

Kinky4Agirl

I believe that sexual sin committed by adults on a child is a big reason contributor towards sexual deviancy in adulthood. Every "gay" person I've ever known personally has admitted that they have been sexually abused in some way except one.

I used to be adamant that no one could be born this way but I think God is showing me differently now.

I had a discussion with such a person who claims to be a lesbian but she has no recollection of being molested or sexually abused. She could have some oppressed memory I suppose but she says nothing like that has happened to her and she truly believes she was born that way.

Well, at first I scoffed at the notion that a person could be born that way. I said, like you, that God would NEVER create such an abomination. But, actually even if it could be proven that some people were born gay, that would not be contrary to scripture.

Did I lose you yet? :spinning:

Consider this.

What is homosexuality? It is an abomination in the eyes of God...it is sin.

What does the Bible say about sin's first appearance in our lives?

Consider this?

We are made in the image of God. We are also made in the image of Adam...who has passed his traits and sin on to us from the fall. When Adam fell into sin, the result was every one of his descendants being born with a sinful nature. David lamented this fact in one of his Psalms: “Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me” (Psalm 51:5).

David inherited sin from his parents, just as we all do. We all struggle with different types of sin. Different circumstances tempt us to sin. Different issues bring out our sinful nature.

Well if this is the case, why is it so difficult to believe that sin-seed - homosexuality - cannot be evident at birth?

Let's break it down a bit:

Notice the progression in Romans 5:12:

1. sin entered the world through Adam
2. death follows sin
3. death comes to all people
4. all people sin because they inherit sin from Adam.

That's the point though...“all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23). That's the entire reason we (and they...the homosexuals) need a perfect, sinless sacrifice to wash away our sin, something we are powerless to do on our own.

Last edited:

MrsHaseeb

God is love. God hates sin. I can go into all kinds of scripture that backs up God's hostility, disgust, and utter dislike for sin. We are not in a "safe zone" and permitted to do whatever we like just because God loves us. Christians struggle with sin but to give in to sin and then live perpetually in the state of sin without any remorse or conviction by the Holy Spirit is not conducive to being saved.

However, more to your point...I sometimes believe in a cause but do not think that tactics, methods, ways and attitudes of some organizations and churches are Christian. What I mean is that I don’t think strong-arm tactics or belligerence or violence is in any way a method to bring people to know the Lord Jesus Christ.

However, to ask a Christian not to speak out against sin and proclaim Jesus is the opposite of what we are commissioned to do. The bible describes this as the Great Commission - they were instructions by our resurrected Lord to his disciples that they spread his teachings to all the nations of the world. It is now a mainstay of Christian theology- ministry, missionary work, evangelism, and baptism. Basically, if Christians just sat down and shut up like society wants us to do, we would not be doing what our Lord told us to do. (Matthew 28:16-20)

My belief is that God's love and grace has been the reason that this nation has not plummeted even further into chaos and violence and sexual deviancy than it already has. I truly believe God's hand is holding back the full consequences of our sin as a nation. The Lord loves us so much that he tarries in his return...He desires that none should perish, but all should come to repentance. 2 Pet 3:9. That is the real symbol of His love...not that He allows us to do whatever we like to our own detriment.

Regarding whether it is permissible to keep sinning intentionally just because we can:

There are truly Christians who are worried about the souls of others and the future of our nation and that's why they speak out against sin. There are others who are short sighted and seek to condemn and be abusive in the way they handle their beliefs. I do not agree with such tactics.

This entire post was expressed beautifully. Thanks was not enough.

Sent from my 4G HTC Thunderbolt using LHCF

JaneBond007

There is a CNN contributor the other day who added to this discussion. Basically, marriage is a secular institution these days and is in stark contrast to the religious institution of religious marriage. Pope Francis was brought up into the discussion on whether or not he would promote a change in our catholic viewpoint of such. For us, it's impossible to consider marriage between same-sex because marriage, as a sacrament, has to remain open to natural procreation as an expression of love.

I believe the point about marriage as secular now gives another perspective. And maybe, our society should have been equally concerned with protecting the religious institution of marriage decades ago by not providing court marriages. I do not believe the assault of traditional marriage is anything new. It's been in the runnings for many years now and many attacks are coming to larger fruition. This issue would not have been if we didn't secularize it in the first place.

Last edited:

MrsHaseeb

Kinky4Agirl

I believe that sexual sin committed by adults on a child is a big reason contributor towards sexual deviancy in adulthood. Every "gay" person I've ever known personally has admitted that they have been sexually abused in some way except one.

I used to be adamant that no one could be born this way but I think God is showing me differently now.

I had a discussion with such a person who claims to be a lesbian but she has no recollection of being molested or sexually abused. She could have some oppressed memory I suppose but she says nothing like that has happened to her and she truly believes she was born that way.

Well, at first I scoffed at the notion that a person could be born that way. I said, like you, that God would NEVER create such an abomination. But, actually even if it could be proven that some people were born gay, that would not be contrary to scripture.

Did I lose you yet? :spinning:

Consider this.

What is homosexuality? It is an abomination in the eyes of God...it is sin.

What does the Bible say about sin's first appearance in our lives?

Consider this?

We are made in the image of God. We are also made in the image of Adam...who has passed his traits and sin on to us from the fall. When Adam fell into sin, the result was every one of his descendants being born with a sinful nature. David lamented this fact in one of his Psalms: “Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me” (Psalm 51:5).

David inherited sin from his parents, just as we all do. We all struggle with different types of sin. Different circumstances tempt us to sin. Different issues bring out our sinful nature.

Well if this is the case, why is it so difficult to believe that sin-seed - homosexuality - cannot be evident at birth?

Let's break it down a bit:

Notice the progression in Romans 5:12:

1. sin entered the world through Adam
2. death follows sin
3. death comes to all people
4. all people sin because they inherit sin from Adam.

That's the point though...“all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23). That's the entire reason we (and they...the homosexuals) need a perfect, sinless sacrifice to wash away our sin, something we are powerless to do on our own.

I used to also believe people could not be born homosexual but the Word says in Ephesians 2 that we are by nature children of wrath. Our very nature is one that is against God until we are born again and have God's seed in us, the Holy Ghost. There can be generational familiar spirits of homosexuality that absolutely can cause a child to be born that way I've come to realize. And some children were exposed to this spirit so young that they never remember it and think they were born that way. Either way, Its futile to even discuss whether someone was born that way since the Lord Jesus Christ said we must be born again.

Most people believe that homosexuals can not be delivered but they can. According to 1 Corinthians 6, there had been homosexual men in the Corinthian church. But they were saved and sanctified by the Lord Jesus. God seems to always speak to me early in the mornings and I find myself praying in my sleep sometimes and one morning recently I woke up praying for what I God revealed to me was a homosexual man. I have no clue who he was. I remember praying for God to regenerate this person, to cause his nature and his chemical and bodily functions and desires to be transformed, washed and made new, the way God intended, by the blood of Jesus. I believe people have simply lost touch with how to pray and get these people delivered. I would have never known to pray such words but that one incident revealed to me just how that spirit deeply embeds itself into every fiber of a person. This spirit is a strong one indeed and is dangerous to society as a whole. It alone will bring utter destruction from the hand of God.

Last edited:

Belle Du Jour

beingofserenity, instead of typing a long response, I will let the Word of God speak because His word is final and better than anything I could ever come up with:

There is a way which seems right to a man, But its end is the way of death. (Prov 14:12)

IF you love Me, you will keep My commandments. (John 14:15)

And He answered and said, "Have you not read that He who created them from the beginning made them MALE AND FEMALE..." (Matt 19:4)

Now, you have read snippets of what God has to say about marriage, keeping His commandments and the foolishness of man and his thoughts. What is your counter-argument?

Belle Du Jour

To the bolded: I feel that there is so much furor over this with Christians because this is on thing that we feel can get a person damned to hell for an eternity. So it is a big deal...

Saving souls is not a game. :nono: I woke up to that reality that people are dying and "falling into hell like snowflakes" as one saint said after seeing a vision. The devil is on fire (no pun intended) in this age because not only is he convincing people to live for today, he is convincing them that since "God loves them" He will just turn a blind eye to their shenanigans. People are deceiving themselves.

Galadriel

The purpose of life is to love God and to enjoy a happy eternity with Him in Heaven. God is love, yes, but God is also holy and just.

Sin separates us from God, and homosexual acts are sinful, and to raise sodomy to the level of marriage is nothing less than profane. This is not hate. It is truth.

You ask why people are getting worked up about gay marriage, but it is *they* who are worked up and trying to convince the rest of the world that their relationships are just like a marriage between a man and woman. They are trying to introduce this into schools with our children, into legislation (which affects us all), and they sue or harass people who believe in marriage.

MrsHaseeb

The purpose of life is to love God and to enjoy a happy eternity with Him in Heaven. God is love, yes, but God is also holy and just.

Sin separates us from God, and homosexual acts are sinful, and to raise sodomy to the level of marriage is nothing less than profane. This is not hate. It is truth.

You ask why people are getting worked up about gay marriage, but it is *they* who are worked up and trying to convince the rest of the world that their relationships are just like a marriage between a man and woman. They are trying to introduce this into schools with our children, into legislation (which affects us all), and they sue or harass people who believe in marriage.

Yes and Amen to all of this.

Belle Du Jour

After reading a conversation on FB, I want to shout that just because a person believes in traditional marriage does not make them a bigot and speaking out against a homosexual lifestyle is not "hate speech." I'm seeing that foolishness a lot but I'm not getting into e-fights today :nono:

MrsHaseeb

After reading a conversation on FB, I want to shout that just because a person believes in traditional marriage does not make them a bigot and speaking out against a homosexual lifestyle is not "hate speech." I'm seeing that foolishness a lot but I'm not getting into e-fights today :nono:

That's how they plan to make the Christians shut up about the sin of sodomy, by calling it a hate speech. We're going to start hearing that term more and more...

Belle Du Jour

That's how they plan to make the Christians shut up about the sin of sodomy, by calling it a hate speech. We're going to start hearing that term more and more...

Yes! I've noticed it more and more. "Hate speech." :rolleyes: To me, hate speech is using the F word or saying "kill the gays!" Obviously, no true Christian believes those things. And I think gay people know that, they just choose to ignore the difference.

Well, on Tuesday, I will be posting something about the March for Marriage. I'm sure it will sever some friendships but I've been preparing for that for a while now. :yep:

Last edited:

Brwnbeauti

If the homosexual people aren't Chrisitan, do y'all still have a problem with them marrying? Is it just the Christian marriage of homosexuals that y'all don't agree with? I know marriage isn't exclusively a Christian thing. I'm just curious. These have been very interesting post. Shimmie that story was beautiful. Do you think it would be more helpful if all Christians adopted this approach?
My understanding of the Bible is that homosexuality is a sin, but there are also a lot of other sins that people commit daily that have more profound effects on civilization as a whole IMO. It bothers me that no one will speak on these things but no one hesitates on the gay discussion. I am not speaking of y'all because I don't know y'all well enough to say this about y'all. Do y'all think it is because being gay is the only sin these people aren't committing?

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Shimmie

Staff member
If the homosexual people aren't Chrisitan, do y'all still have a problem with them marrying? Is it just the Christian marriage of homosexuals that y'all don't agree with? I know marriage isn't exclusively a Christian thing. I'm just curious. These have been very interesting post. Shimmie that story was beautiful. Do you think it would be more helpful if all Christians adopted this approach?

My understanding of the Bible is that homosexuality is a sin, but there are also a lot of other sins that people commit daily that have more profound effects on civilization as a whole IMO. It bothers me that no one will speak on these things but no one hesitates on the gay discussion. I am not speaking of y'all because I don't know y'all well enough to say this about y'all. Do y'all think it is because being gay is the only sin these people aren't committing?

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

:wave: Hi CafedeBelleza...

I'll try and answer your questions:

The 'other' sins you speak of are not being legalized as non-sins, however, gay marriage is. No one is seeking the Supreme Court to defend/legalize, adultery, lying, stealing, murder, corruption, tax evasion and so on down the list of 'other' sins. That's a huge difference.

gay marriage is non-repentance of sin and the gay agenda and supporting politicians are saying, let the sin continue.

There are no healthy nor productive advantages for society and communities with gay marriage.

Example:

Look at the Black community. What is the biggest missing element among Black communities?

The lack of family structure. Outstanding numbers of children being conceived outside of marriage and children growing up without the benefit and safety of living in a home with his/her mother and father, married as one.

Unstructured families have only increased in out of wedlock children being born to mothers who have children with other fathers to their other children. in other words, an epidemic of Baby mama/Baby daddy scatters and no structure.

More crime, more incarcerations, more drug abuse, more school dropouts, more sexually transmitted diseases and the cases are involving school age children at younger and youger ages.

gay marriage will only widen the gay 'standard' and development in an already weaken community where children will grow up seeing less of a structured home between married parents, their mother and father.

gay marriage will only weaken the sexual stabiity and true meaning of sex among society and developing the minds of innocent children into confusion of gender roles and responsibilities.

the gay agenda is out to 'silence' the truth of God's Word, which is clear that homosexuality is wrong and can never be righted. Not ever.

gay marriage is an open portal for an epidemic to child molestation. It will give child molesters leverage to convince an innocent child that fondling and having sex with them is okay.

gay marriage is an open portal for an epidemic of increases in HIV/AIDS between men having sex with men, as young boys reaching puberty who become sexually curious, will feel free to experiment with gay sex to relieve their sexual tension. Already the CDC (Center for Disease Control) has reports of massive increases of HIV/AIDS among young men in epid proportions who are involved with homosexual experimentation; much of which is passed onto young females in epic proportions.

gay marriage demeans the true meaning of family and marriage which is ordained as One Man, One Woman and it disregards the harm and consequences to the younger generations.

Already, gay activists are in schools teaching young (5 year olds) that homosexuality is okay to be that way and have these young children questioning their parents if they are gay.

gay activists have taken the rights of parents away who chose not to have their children taught this. These parents are not allowed to be pre-advised nor or they allowed to opt their children from these teachings.

It's actually communism where a gay activist 'plant' is placed strategically in every area of society force planting their agenda into the lives of those who are innocent and have no defense from their strategy.

However, I have a Word of Prophesy... a sure word.

Job 5: They will not be able to perform their enterprise. :yep:

Their strategy will not prevail over the power of God and those who honour Him.

Galadriel

If the homosexual people aren't Chrisitan, do y'all still have a problem with them marrying? Is it just the Christian marriage of homosexuals that y'all don't agree with? I know marriage isn't exclusively a Christian thing. I'm just curious. These have been very interesting post. @Shimmie that story was beautiful. Do you think it would be more helpful if all Christians adopted this approach?

Marriage is an institution that is inherently heterosexual. It unites a man and woman so that they may procreate and build a family--Father, Mother, Child. The family is the basic unit of society. Not only does it serve an important role on the social level, but it is also properly ordered to the Natural Law and of God's plan and will.

My understanding of the Bible is that homosexuality is a sin, but there are also a lot of other sins that people commit daily that have more profound effects on civilization as a whole IMO.

I don't think the sinfulness and disorder that accompanies sodomy (and the attempt to make it legal marriage) is lessened because one may feel that "It's not as bad as X or Y." Wrong is still wrong.

It bothers me that no one will speak on these things but no one hesitates on the gay discussion. I am not speaking of y'all because I don't know y'all well enough to say this about y'all. Do y'all think it is because being gay is the only sin these people aren't committing?

There are many moral issues that Christianity teaches and speaks on, but we especially oppose moral wrongs which undermine the foundations of society (the family), and those wrongs which are being enshrined into law and pushed upon our society and children as "good."

Adultery is morally wrong, but the last time I checked, people weren't trying to get people who believe adultery is wrong listed as a "hate group" with the government, suing them for "discrimination", or trying to teach our kids about the historical contribution of adulterers in textbooks.

Brwnbeauti

:wave: Hi CafedeBelleza...

I'll try and answer your questions:

The 'other' sins you speak of are not being legalized as non-sins, however, gay marriage is. No one is seeking the Supreme Court to defend/legalize, adultery, lying, stealing, murder, corruption, tax evasion and so on down the list of 'other' sins. That's a huge difference.

gay marriage is non-repentance of sin and the gay agenda and supporting politicians are saying, let the sin continue.

There are no healthy nor productive advantages for society and communities with gay marriage.

Example:

Look at the Black community. What is the biggest missing element among Black communities?

The lack of family structure. Outstanding numbers of children being conceived outside of marriage and children growing up without the benefit and safety of living in a home with his/her mother and father, married as one.

Unstructured families have only increased in out of wedlock children being born to mothers who have children with other fathers to their other children. in other words, an epidemic of Baby mama/Baby daddy scatters and no structure.

More crime, more incarcerations, more drug abuse, more school dropouts, more sexually transmitted diseases and the cases are involving school age children at younger and youger ages.

gay marriage will only widen the gay 'standard' and development in an already weaken community where children will grow up seeing less of a structured home between married parents, their mother and father.

gay marriage will only weaken the sexual stabiity and true meaning of sex among society and developing the minds of innocent children into confusion of gender roles and responsibilities.

the gay agenda is out to 'silence' the truth of God's Word, which is clear that homosexuality is wrong and can never be righted. Not ever.

gay marriage is an open portal for an epidemic to child molestation. It will give child molesters leverage to convince an innocent child that fondling and having sex with them is okay.

gay marriage is an open portal for an epidemic of increases in HIV/AIDS between men having sex with men, as young boys reaching puberty who become sexually curious, will feel free to experiment with gay sex to relieve their sexual tension. Already the CDC (Center for Disease Control) has reports of massive increases of HIV/AIDS among young men in epid proportions who are involved with homosexual experimentation; much of which is passed onto young females in epic proportions.

gay marriage demeans the true meaning of family and marriage which is ordained as One Man, One Woman and it disregards the harm and consequences to the younger generations.

Already, gay activists are in schools teaching young (5 year olds) that homosexuality is okay to be that way and have these young children questioning their parents if they are gay.

gay activists have taken the rights of parents away who chose not to have their children taught this. These parents are not allowed to be pre-advised nor or they allowed to opt their children from these teachings.

It's actually communism where a gay activist 'plant' is placed strategically in every area of society force planting their agenda into the lives of those who are innocent and have no defense from their strategy.

However, I have a Word of Prophesy... a sure word.

Job 5: They will not be able to perform their enterprise. :yep:

Their strategy will not prevail over the power of God and those who honour Him.
Post deleted

Last edited:

Belle Du Jour

1.4 million people marched in Paris FR yesterday protesting the legalization of SSM: http://www.nomblog.com/34076/

:yep:

Belle Du Jour

We need some serious prayer tomorrow for the March for Marriage, which coincides with oral arguments before SCOTUS for Prop 8 and DOMA to be struck down. Remember, prayer changes things. :yep:

JaneBond007

CNN...don't know the names of the contributors...Shroeder and another. Well, a bigot is another thing and goes beyond just believing in traditional marriage. And I WISH they would not bring up African Americans in this. It it not the same thing. Bandwagon jumping...create your own very platform, thank you very much! If you can stand, then stand. But don't jump on the boat that is already full. Have your civil unions...but stop with all this talk about equating this with women and minorities. Nothing burns my tuchis more! It's not the same.

Belle Du Jour

I'll be back later but SCOTUS reportedly does not think this is a constitutional issue and that the states should decide. At least that's what i heard. Praying they realize they cannot redefine marriage!!!