Surge Challengers Update week 1

[ QUOTE ]
sylviaetc said:
i'm about to take back my surge ladies... i don't know how well it works because i've only used it for 4days; but in those days the hair close to my scalp has reverted while the hair from that point on has stayed straight so i'm dealing with combing 2 different hair textures which we all know isn't good for your hair, in that you have to be extra careful. i don't know... when i comb my hair it's starting to break off... i guess i'll have to try something else
anyone else have this problem?

someone mentioned mixing it with hair grease, although i considered that, oil and water don't mix do they, so i'm wondering if that would really benefit my hair?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are really planning on taking it back, how about a product swap instead?
Just a suggestion! I'm just thinking someone here might want it...

[ QUOTE ]
EgyptianSand16 said:
[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:
I just got mine yesterday so I am starting today. Surge is a leave in Spray that claims to increase growth in 14 days. Look back a couple of days and you''' find a 200post thread about surge.

[/ QUOTE ] I was kinda lazy to read through it
tongue.gif
..I will be getting it this week and try with my cornrows

[/ QUOTE ]
Well what I just said pretty much summarized it, it has mucopolysacarides and biotin and other standard product stuff in it. So don't bother. It can be found at Walgreens supposedly. Or you can get it online at Walgreens or payne's beauty supply.

"If you are really planning on taking it back, how about a product swap instead?
Just a suggestion! I'm just thinking someone here might want it... "

Sylviatec.......listen to the voice of reason
scratchchin.gif
grin.gif
You wouldn't deny your fellow sista's the opportunity to "Surge" would you?
look.gif
Product exchange...yeh..yeh that's it (do u like my jedi style?)
rofl.gif

Glad to hear the wonderful results ladies. I just received my surge today and will be starting tonight. Will update in a week and hopefully will be extremely pleased with this product by December 12th (one month from today) as I am planning to relax on December 29th so I will be ready for New Years!!!!!

lol, far be it from me to deny my fellow hair sisters the delight of surging. but i'm not too good with the trading thing. my first and last experience wasn't a trade, but i was giving away some emergencee and the post office lost it... i hated having to tell the person she was gonna be disappointed, even though it didn't cost her anything... so if someone wants to take a chance on me let me know; the same thing couldn't happen twice, right?
tell me what you have to trade and we can go from there.
i have two full bottles; well one bottle has maybe 3 tbls gone since i stopped using it 3 days into the challenge.

Hey LD!

The Surge Challenge involves using a product called Surge Hair Revitalixer Plus 14. According to this product is supposed to promote growth and strengthen hair with 14 days.
The key ingredients are biotin, keratin protein, aloe vere, muccopolysaccharides(this is supposed to promote growth). It is to be used on a daily basis. Sprayed twice a daily on the scalp. We are doing this for 30 days and updating every week.

This challenge was started because of of some raves from a couple of new member who said they got miraculous growth in a month's time.

This product was already being used on the board by other members but I guess their reviews were ignored.

Ok I have to say I secretly purchased this product. Reason was because my hair was shedding like crazy after my baby was born and I noticed that my edges were a little thin. I used it for about one week on the scalp area as suggested and all I can say is that the area has noticeably thickened up considerably. I'm still trying to figure out it's mechanism though. Was it the Surge or the fact that my hair was going to grow in anyway. Being the scientist that I am I will test on another area and see.
laugh.gif

So far so good for now

Where can you purchase this Surge stuff. I gots to get some!

Ok y'all have me hooked. I knew I should have stayed away that bit longer. But something drew me to the sight....ahhhhh a new product recommendation!! LOL

Being in London, is there anyone that has a Paypal account that would be willing to buy me about 3-4 bottles and ship it over to me. I'll pay for it ALL via paypal. Please let me know via PM if it's at all possible.

Thanks chicas xxx

[ QUOTE ]
Stylepink said:
Where can you purchase this Surge stuff. I gots to get some!

[/ QUOTE ]
you can find it at walgreens or online at www.walgreens.com and some asian beauty supply stores sell it

lashia: the reason i didn't give it longer is because i've just gotten my relaxer done about a month ago and when i use the surge it just frizzed up my hair immediately and made my hair hard... i think i'll repurchase during the summer monthes when i wear braidouts 24/7...

as for my supply of surge, sorry ladies i'm all tapped. my sister saw my post and was mad at me for not offering it to her first; i had to give it to her just to shut her up. lol i knew i shouldn't have used my real name as my login; i have absolutely no anonymity...

I have started using surge on saturday and noticed my hair
seem to be getting stronger and I have less shedding.
I like this product already.
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
LondonDiva said:
Ok y'all have me hooked. I knew I should have stayed away that bit longer. But something drew me to the sight....ahhhhh a new product recommendation!! LOL

Being in London, is there anyone that has a Paypal account that would be willing to buy me about 3-4 bottles and ship it over to me. I'll pay for it ALL via paypal. Please let me know via PM if it's at all possible.

Thanks chicas xxx

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl I know what ya mean
smile.gif
. Just like old times...You and I both are suckers for latest rave
grin.gif
. I had to order some myself cause it is not to be found in my area or I would happily hook a fellow PJ up. Ima try to convince a BSS around here to stock it though. I'll keep you posted.

Hey Londondiva, I am coming over to London next Thursday for a few days. I can certainly bring you the three bottles no problem. PM me if you wanna do this.

Thanks Cherricola, but I'm no longer in Columbus. I finally get to the "Big City" where I can find everything else without having to order online, but unfortunately, no surge. Good looking out tho
wink.gif

Lunalight- On third avenue and 149th strret they sell it in the optima beauty supply. The last time I went they ran out though
frown.gif
, but they might have it now.

I bought Surge last night (for those in MD at Arundel Mills there is a BRAND NEW BSS and they had SURGE as well as lots of other products we love, they also had LUST).

Today will be my first day using it so we'll see how everything goes. If I could get an inch a month I would be so happy that would mean I could get 5 more inches by wedding time!
clap.gif
I'll keep everyone updated!
smile.gif

This stuff sounds really interesting but I'm kinda skeptical about the sudden growth bit. is there anyone who has dyed hair at the roots who could use this product and visably see the newgrowth comming in?

Back