• Total voters

Ajna

Neem oil to wash
Emu oil for my scalp
JBCO and Jojoba blended as an oil rinse
apricot oil to seal

when my hair is feeling dry I like avocado, sweet almond and safflower

Misseyl

I voted for the Castor Oil. I love the way it leaves my hair feeling. Even though I love Coconut and Jojoba oils, they are not heavy enough so I'm always mixing them in with Castor Oil.:afro:

NaturallyATLPCH

I need to try hempseed oil again. I feel like I tried it before but I don't know how it performed.

How did I forget hempseed oil?! I love this stuff too. Very light, nourishing, and provides a nice sheen.

I definitely do not advise anyone to use Wheat Germ Oil even though it is high in ceramides. WGO is FUNKY. I could not get the scent out of my hair until my next wash.

I love Hempseed oil. It's high in Ceramides and makes my hair so soft. I used it for oil rinsing a while back and it made my hair so soft and shiny.

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
I've been loving:

Rosehip seed oil---also use this on my face....particularly dark circles under eyes.

Argan---just straight up Moroccan magic

Coconut--also great for cooking & baking.

Mix all these bad boys together and you got a banging cuticle oil for your nails, body moisturizer for after you shower, hot oil, pre-poo or deep conditioning treatment.

FollicleFanatic

My fave so far is EVCO since I can use it for hair, body and cooking.
I like grapeseed, jojoba, and safflower oils too but I prefer oil blends so I can get multiple benefits.

The most of the oils you guys mentioned I will add to my list to try.

julzinha

I have been doing a coconut oil hair soak for the last three days and my hair has never been this soft in my life.