The Best Diy Home Steam Treatment

snookes

I tried this 2day for giving myself steam treatments and just had too share. Here is my review & photo of product :

Honestly I bought this as it is safe enough for doing facial steam treatments so I figured
it would be gentle enough for hair too. So I use this mainly for steaming my afro hair & doing facial steam treatments & it works purrfect. I wanted a Q-Redew but unfortunately they only sell in the US. I've since heard that the Q-Redew gets heavy after a while so this is purrfect and works just as well if not better. So glad I bought this as I can now steam my hair whenever I need. It's so compact that it's cute. Plus with the added bonus of steaming garments too lol
Screenshot_20170829-163536.png

Last edited:

Black Ambrosia

There was a thread on this a couple of years ago but I don't remember any specifics. This is definitely cheaper than the steamers we talk about here.

snookes

How do you steam the hair
It's easy I rest it on a flat surface & put my face to it & let the steam travel throughout my hair.

2. Hold it to my hair because it's so light & small.

3. Put it down on the floor beside my bed and lie on my back on the bed with my head over the edge of the mattress so that I can allow the steam to rise & travel throughout the back of my head/hair. Is so relaxing. So is just doing the facial too. Lol

It does not burn as you can do facials with it too. Runs for around 12 mins. I don't think I'll ever spritz my hair again lol.

Absolutely love what it is doing to my dry hair & scalp. A big thumbs up!!!

Last edited:

snookes

There was a thread on this a couple of years ago but I don't remember any specifics. This is definitely cheaper than the steamers we talk about here.
It sure is & jus as effective. Plus you can get to your ends easier with the steam nozzle. It is very very lightweight which definitely is a plus for handling & moveability.

Last edited: