The Challenge That Has Never Been Done!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

audacity.

Trimming and hair cutting has really been on my mind lately - y'know since I cut my hair this past weekend. I noticed that at least one other member has cut her hair to reach a BACKWARDS hair goal as well (she went from APL BACK to SL if I remember correctly)

Check out the details of this challenge here and let me know if you are willing to take the plunge!

Good luck, ladies!!! LET'S GROW SOME (healthy) HAIR!

OH! And maybe this challenge HAS been, done, but I didn't search to see :look: :giggle:

Healthy Hair Challengers:
chokolate miss :clap:

Last edited:

chokolate miss

okay, so the challenge it to cut of the damaged ends? do you have to do it all at once. or can you set a goal about when you want it all gone? because i have color damage. i want it all gone within 12 months, but im afraid to cut anything off. so if i can do that, then im down!!

audacity.

okay, so the challenge it to cut of the damaged ends? do you have to do it all at once. or can you set a goal about when you want it all gone? because i have color damage. i want it all gone within 12 months, but im afraid to cut anything off. so if i can do that, then im down!!

:yep: more or less get your hair to it's healtiest state.

like in your case, the challenge would be to START cutting your damaged ends buy the end of the year and set an ultimate deadline that is comfortable for you.

zora

This challenge has been done. There was a 'Trim your hair till it's even' or something like that.

audacity.

This challenge has been done. There was a 'Trim your hair till it's even' or something like that.

thanks for the info.

so i take it that most people have committed themselves to that challenge???

if NOT, let's make it happen! we have 104 days to get started!

i know there are folx holding on to them ends for dear life....:look:

hopeful

Don't give up. Maybe give the thread till the weekend so everybody can see it, you might get more takers than you think. Just keep bumping the thread for a bit. I personally cannot hang with your challenge, a little too gangster for me lol, but I bet some ladies could hang.

audacity.

Don't give up. Maybe give the thread till the weekend so everybody can see it, you might get more takers than you think. Just keep bumping the thread for a bit. I personally cannot hang with your challenge, a little too gangster for me lol, but I bet some ladies could hang.

:lol:

you are TOO sweet, hopeful! :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.