The Doux, what it Doo baby!

oneastrocurlie

Interested in the new mousse and custard. I gotta finish a mousse or a custard first though. I see it's (or will be) available at Walmart which is good cause I wasn't gonna cough up $10 for shipping 1-2 products.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
I purchased the crazy sexy curl and will be getting the mist-demeanor soon. Not sure if I want to try anything else from this line

Napp

Ms. Nobody
So I did a whole Doux Bee Girl wash day. I used:

Ladies First Honey Shampoo: Great cleanser without stripping. Did not tangle my hair.

Sweetest Thing Honey Moisture Mask: Very thick. Used for 20 mins with heat. Just ok after rinsing out.

Supersonic Honey Condish. Great slip and very moisturizing. Used as a leave in today but also like as a rinse out.

Bee Girl Honey Curl Custard. Went on very easily. Dried with super crunch. After drying I see some clear pieces still in my hair but they did not flake off.

Push It Honey Braid and Edge Gel: I put this on my edges. Has little hold compared to other edge controls I've used. Good for a soft look.

Mist Demeanor Honey Shine Mist: I used this as my finishing spray. The mist doesn't spray as finely as I would like for a shine spray so I spray it in my hands and use it to lightly coat the hair and break the cast a little. A little on the oily side.

My hair smells like honey now lol.

Overall I really like the products but I would only repurchase the shampoo, conditioner and curl custard.

Here is a picture of my hair dry. I have ultimate definition!
FL_Brush_Doux_BG_Condish_and_Curl_Custard_1_2_50.jpg

oneastrocurlie

So I did a whole Doux Bee Girl wash day. I used:

Ladies First Honey Shampoo: Great cleanser without stripping. Did not tangle my hair.

Sweetest Thing Honey Moisture Mask: Very thick. Used for 20 mins with heat. Just ok after rinsing out.

Supersonic Honey Condish. Great slip and very moisturizing. Used as a leave in today but also like as a rinse out.

Bee Girl Honey Curl Custard. Went on very easily. Dried with super crunch. After drying I see some clear pieces still in my hair but they did not flake off.

Push It Honey Braid and Edge Gel: I put this on my edges. Has little hold compared to other edge controls I've used. Good for a soft look.

Mist Demeanor Honey Shine Mist: I used this as my finishing spray. The mist doesn't spray as finely as I would like for a shine spray so I spray it in my hands and use it to lightly coat the hair and break the cast a little. A little on the oily side.

My hair smells like honey now lol.

Overall I really like the products but I would only repurchase the shampoo, conditioner and curl custard.

Here is a picture of my hair dry. I have ultimate definition!
View attachment 480495

Thanks for sharing! Love your hair.

shasha8685

So I saw the Bee Girl Custard in Walmart yesterday and I got it. I tried it out and...yall!

I used it after I washed and DCed my hair. I used it according to the directions ( saturated my hair with water then put the custard in my hair, section by section. I then sat under a hooded dryer to dry my hair). My hair is super defined and NOT frizzy! My hair is a bit crunchy but I wonder if I need to really drench my hair with water to counter that.

At any rate, I am loving this product!1652035162189.jpg1652035162189.jpg

Last edited: