THE LHCF SUPPLEMENT CABINET!!!

Queen V

Hair-Skin-Nails supplement
Biotin
MSM
Evening Primrose Oil
Flaxseed Oil
About to add whey protein to the list, too.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
which one pokahotazz!? haha juss jokin! :rofl:

The Evening Primrose Oil , you can get just about anywhere! and it really does help! I take Borage Oil instead because EPO made me hot/ictchy. But my daughter takes the EPO and she is way less 'hormonal' now
:lachen:LMAO, crazy woman!

The EPO......ok, it's Evening Primrose Oil.....didn't know that. Yeah I've seen that around. I'm making a Puritan's Pride order this week so i might get some. If it helps with cramps that's what I need.

Irresistible

The EPO......ok, it's Evening Primrose Oil.....didn't know that. Yeah I've seen that around. I'm making a Puritan's Pride order this week so i might get some. If it helps with cramps that's what I need.

It helps with all PMS symptoms!

&hehe u know I love ya girl!

Lucky's Mom

Slightly OT - I have found that if I eat a strict veggie diet for the last 7 to 10 days before my cycle..... NO CRAMPS!!!! I have terrilbe ones without major drugs. But that has helped me.. It is healthy too - OF course you will crave FRIES and CHOCOLATE..... But try it!

Sui Topi

I just started Organika liquid silica, its from fossilized silica because I was too fass, and couldn't wait to order alta silica. I would also like to start taking greens+ in the morning for its chlorella and spirulina content. If I don't find De Souza liquid chlorophyll anyway.

baddison

natural for good
I take VIBE Liquid Nutraceuticals Daily. Here are the ingredients:
http://www.vibeforme.com/Vibe1.aspx

I also take the Calcium-Magnesium supplement daily. http://www.enivamembers.com/NEWProd_Questions.aspx?ID=www#Cal

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Slightly OT - I have found that if I eat a strict veggie diet for the last 7 to 10 days before my cycle..... NO CRAMPS!!!! I have terrilbe ones without major drugs. But that has helped me.. It is healthy too - OF course you will crave FRIES and CHOCOLATE..... But try it!
Thanks hon, I'll try it. Might help me loose a little weight in the process too, hee hee.:grin: