The Macherieamour Petition

chayil0427

Hello ladies

This isn't your ordinary shout out. This is a petition to get Macherieamour to grow her stuff out to waist length or beyond. Her hair is SOOOOOOOO GORGEOUS. I'd love to see it at waist length.

I know she's into maintaining her current length (a length which is already enviable -- a thick and healthy BSL) but I want to jump out there and encourage our girl to go to even greater lengths.

If you agree post up and sign "The Macherieamour Petition!":grin:

(If you have been living under a brick and haven't seen macherieamour's hair go to www.healthytextures.com and peep her out)

Chayil

Energist

She is a huge inspiration. I'd love to see her at waistlength with all of that thick beautiful hair!

PapillionRouge

Exactly Lisana.. lets focus on growing our own hair and getting our OWN hair healthy, rather than trying to tell someone else what to do with theirs...

Her hair is beautiful, if anything I would petition to have her links and tutorials posted as STICKY's on this forum.
They are highly beneficial, useful, and detailed especially to newbies. I love them!

I'm sure she'll be flattered, but let the girl do what SHE wants with HER hair.

Last edited:

cmw45

Stopped in to upset another one star bandit...

OT: Ummm...JLove74 your hair is gawgeous as well. I was looking at the second pic. in your siggy photo and it was like BLING!

Last edited:

chayil0427

Energist said:
She is a huge inspiration. I'd love to see her at waistlength with all of that thick beautiful hair!

Speaking of beautiful hurr! Your stuff is GAWGEOUS girl...off to stalk ur fotki!

Chayil

chayil0427

caramelle said:
Exactly Lisana.. lets focus on growing on our own hair and hetting our OWN hair healthy, rather than trying to tell someone else what to do with theirs...

Her hair is beautiful, if anything I would petition to have her links and tutorials posted as STICKY's on this forum.
They are highly beneficial, useful, and detailed especially to newbies. I love them!

Macherieamour is a very strong, smart woman. I'm sure she does whatever she chooses. This is just for fun and who knows..maybe she'll be inspired to let it grow a little more. :D

Chayil

lisana

caramelle said:
Exactly Lisana.. lets focus on growing on our own hair and hetting our OWN hair healthy, rather than trying to tell someone else what to do with theirs...

This is a great idea. It is far more helpful to me to see her videos. I love them and they would add another benefit to this wonderful forum.

Aidenberry03

This is supposed to be a "fun" petition, and everytime something that is meant to be light...several people want to get all deep. And yes sorry I am addressing it here. (anyone who has a problem with what I am saying please feel free to pm me). We understand that is her hair, but this is for fun. She is a grown woman...we all are. This thread is just to play with the "what if...."

Now back to the thread:ohwell:

chayil0427

Aidenberry03 said:
This is supposed to be a "fun" petition, and everytime something that is meant to be light...several people want to get all deep. And yes sorry I am addressing it here. (anyone who has a problem with what I am saying please feel free to pm me). We understand that is her hair, but this is for fun. She is a grown woman...we all are. This thread is just to play with the "what if...."

Thankyou...I couldn't have said it betta muhselph! ;)

Chayil

LocksOfLuV

Aidenberry03 said:

I was thinking the same thing.

Geesh it's not like we are petitioning for her to cut her hair.:confused:

macherieamour

:eek: waist length hair!!!!!!!

Ill be sitting under the dryer for the rest of my life. Ill give birth under the dryer, send my kids to college, grow old and die before my set is dry, :lachen: :lachen:

Y'all got me thinking tho...I mean, it would force me to learn more styling techniques which means...............

More tutorials:band2:

Hehe

chayil0427

macherieamour said:

Ill be sitting under the dryer for the rest of my life. Ill give birth under the dryer, send my kids to college, grow old and die before my set is dry, :lachen: :lachen:

Y'all got me thinking tho...I mean, it would force me to learn more styling techniques which means...............

Hehe

LOL...well think of all the reading you could get done :lol: MORE TUTORIALS YAY YAY YAY!!!!

Chayil

LocksOfLuV

macherieamour said:

Hehe

I LOVE you blog and your video messages! Love it! Keep em coming and your site looks very professional and witty!

PapillionRouge

OH! MEZANMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!

Everybody put me down very S L O W L Y sil vous plais!

So sorry for ruining ur thread by just stating my opinion!

I guess I took it too literal, cuz u did not mention it was "just for fun" in ur first post.

And by the way Chayil there was no need to send me a back handed pm.
Anything u had to say can be said right here in this thread without it having to be turned negative.

TO answer ur question about how I would feel cuz someone is not starting a thread about me and my hair.. ofcourse i would feel flatterred!
There is no "hate" going on for MaCheri Amor, i even mentioned in my post that she in fact WOULD be flattered, but let her just do whats best for her.

Sorry i ruined ur fun.. carry on!