The October Mega-Tek Giveaway is finally here!!!

EbonyEyes

LADIES!!!!!!

I've been so busy with work and studying for the CPA exam but I didn't forget about you.

I'm happy to say that the October Mega-Tek Giveaway is finally here!

For the month of the October, I will be purchasing a 16oz bottle of Mega-Tek for FOUR lucky ladies (a $25 value)!

Two ladies who have never tried Mega Tek and have been considering it will each receive a free bottle.

One lady who is a current user of Mega-Tek will receive a free bottle.

I will explain how the fourth lady will be chosen shortly.

Entry for the first three bottles is simple. Ladies who did not win a bottle during the September giveaway are eligible. Send me a PM letting me know whether you are a current user of Mega-Tek or a prospective user. If you entered the September contest, you will automatically be entered into the October contest and you will not need to send me a PM unless your category (current vs. prospective) has changed.

On Friday, October 17th at 11:59 EST, the three ladies will be randomly chosen. Those ladies will then be able to decide whether they would like me to purchase the Mega-Tek for them and have it shipped directly to their house or to send them $25 to their PayPal account for them to purchase the Mega-Tek themselves. If you do not live in the U.S., let me know in your PM and we will work something out.

The fourth bottle will be given to the winner of the LHCF Scavenger Hunt. The first lady who PMs me with the correct answers to the following four questions will be the recipient of the fourth bottle! All answers can be found on this board.

1. Who was the January 2008 Feature of the Month and what was her hair length at the time?

2. What is EbonyEyes's opinion on the R&B group Jodeci reuniting and releasing another album?

3. How many posts were in the original OCT/MT Challenge Thread?

4. What female music artist with an 18 year music career does LondonDiva absolutely love and support?

I look forward to your PMs. Good luck to you all!

Hugs and kisses!

:bighug::kiss:

ETA:The winner of the LHCF Scavenger Hunt and a recipient of a free Mega-Tek bottle is crlsweetie912! Congratulations!!

Last edited:

EbonyEyes

The winner of the LHCF Scavenger Hunt and a recipient of a free Mega-Tek bottle is.........

crlsweetie912 :clap:

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Awwww, EbonyEyes, you are outdoing yourself!

You will pass that CPA exam with Aces! You are definitely sowing the right seeds for it, you are helping many others that I'm sure would like to purchase these products and probably haven't because of their budgets or what have you. You are a great example.

Be Blessed!

Aggie

Just wanted to say you're great for doing this again but I'm not competing this time because I'm trying to keep my hands out of my hair as much as possible maybe for the next 6-12 months for sure, so good luck ladies.

Last edited:

SignatureBeauty

This so Wonderful what you are doing, You are passing the Hairgrowth Blessings on, this must be some good stuff, for you to want to help others with growth. Yes you are gonna pass that CPA.

I HOPE I WIN!!!! This stuff is sounding too good and many are having success with it.

jaxkat

Wow, thanks for doing this.

Mega-tek was mentioned in a thread I started and I decided to do a search on Mega-tek and stumbled across this thread.

Hope I win..

MissNina

Libra Girl
WOW, you're still doing this?? Such a blessing. . .God loves a cheerful giver and you will be blessed beyond measure for just the intention alone!

Joanna721

your are awesome and this is a great way to introduce some folks to the product....best of luck on your CPAs....

MuslimahTresses

Awww man, this is so nice of you give us a second shot at Megatek. I knew there was something going on over here on Oct.10th. But I was having my fourth baby at the time. It feels good to be back on the board again:grin:.

Congradulations crlsweetie912!!!!!

msdevo

I am so glad I subscribed in time for this giveaway. Thanks EbonyEyes.

Congrats on your new addition April shower