A Chance for a FREE 16 oz bottle of MEGA-TEK from EbonyEyes!

RedVelvet310

AWWWWWWWWWW <3 :hug2:

(Sent you my PM :blush:) :look:

ETA: You might start a new trend here on LHCF... kind of like a Pay It Forward type of thing, it really is a good idea, and truly gives LHCFers a true sense of community.

Last edited:

MissNina

Libra Girl
i think that this is a good idea that she is doing. i also think that other people myself included should join in, and help newbies, up their game, or people who may not be able to afford the hair care products to upkeep their hair.

I agree. This would be a great way to give back, especially during the holiday times :yep: I pray that I...and hopefully a lot of us...will be able to do something similar in the near future. I'm thinking about what I could do that would be beneficial.

Valerie

That is very nice of you, and I'm sure that you will have a lot of pm on this subject:grin::lachen::lol:: Good luck to all the ladies in the competition!

Nice & Wavy

What she said. Which by the way was well said, and eloquently put. That's why I lurrrrrvvvvves me some N&W. :grin:

A thousand fold blessings on you, sis. God looks favorably on those who serve others.... :yep:

Peace and blessings!
:blush3:...you are too sweet, SB....bless you!

What a sweetheart! I pray that whatever you put out comes back to you ten fold!
Isn't she? She is a rare woman indeed!

:rosebud:You are such a SWEETIE :rosebud:

:bighug:
Yes she is....!

This is what I call paying it forward!!!!! :Copy of 2cool:
You are a doll EbonyEyes :hug2:
:grouphug:....yes, she is a doll!

So sweet! God loves a cheerful giver! God Bless you!!
He does.....oh, yes He does!

how sweet! May God repay u a 1000 fold!!! :yep::yep::yep:Happy Labor Day!
I'm in agreement with this!!

What a heart for giving! It's so great that you are allowing God to use you as a vessel to bless others. I am sure Pappa is proud of you. :grin:
:love2:....I know He is proud and pleased with her heart!

You are blessed to be a blessing. Thanks for the offer.
Hallelujah....yes she is!

Wow this is very nice of you. God is definitely going to bless you even more :)
It's wonderful, isn't it?

How sweet of you to do something like this:yep:

I'm amazed!!!!!!!
You're a sweetheart!!!
That she is!!!

I saw that you're from N.O. and hoping you and the rest of your loved ones made it through the storm.

I believe God honored her this weekend...praise God that the storm wasn't as bad as the reports had previously said!

EbonyEyes

All you ladies' kind and uplifting words really does my spirit good! Here is a rose for each of you! :rosebud:

I'm currently at work but I will be responding to PMs tonight when I get home.

AWWWWWWWWWW <3 :hug2:

(Sent you my PM :blush:) :look:

ETA: You might start a new trend here on LHCF... kind of like a Pay It Forward type of thing, it really is a good idea, and truly gives LHCFers a true sense of community.

I agree. This would be a great way to give back, especially during the holiday times :yep: I pray that I...and hopefully a lot of us...will be able to do something similar in the near future. I'm thinking about what I could do that would be beneficial.

i think that this is a good idea that she is doing. i also think that other people myself included should join in, and help newbies, up their game, or people who may not be able to afford the hair care products to upkeep their hair.

I really love this! The owners of LHCF and the moderators may even decide to create an official "LHCF Gives" type program!

blazingthru

I would like to show my appreciation to all you ladies for your love, support, and encouragement.

Mega-Tek has been so good to me and I want others to be just as blessed as I have been.
What a great blessing to others. I hope it works out well.

growinmyhair

I would like to show my appreciation to all you ladies for your love, support, and encouragement.

Mega-Tek has been so good to me and I want others to be just as blessed as I have been.

So for the month of September, I am offering to purchase a 16 oz bottle of Mega-Tek for THREE lucky ladies! I will be purchasing from ValleyVet.com.

Two ladies who have never tried Mega Tek and have been considering it will each receive a free bottle.

One lady who is a current user of Mega-Tek will receive a free bottle.

Entry is simple. Send me a PM letting me know whether you are a current user of Mega-Tek or a prospective user.

On Saturday, September 6th at 11:59 EST, the three ladies will be randomly chosen. Those ladies will then be able to decide whether they would like me to purchase the Mega-Tek for them and have it shipped directly to their house or to send them $25 to their PayPal account for them to purchase the Mega-Tek themselves.

If this goes well, I will likely do something similar for the months of October, November, AND December! Those who don't get chosen during September would have the opportunity to enter again during a subsequent month.

So how does this sound ladies? If it sounds good to you, send me your PMs!!!!!

Love you all! Hugs and kisses!

:bighug: :kiss:
Wow, all that growth form megtek, i must get me some, as i know i've missed my chance on getting it for free.:grin: your hair looks great keep it up.

Kimiche

Thanks for doing this. This right here let's me know that there are still good people in this world. :yep:

MuslimahTresses

This offer ws really nice of you! I hope those 3 members use their mega tek well and get good results like the rest of us have.

EbonyEyes

Hi ladies!

This is just a reminder that the deadline to enter the free Mega-Tek drawing is Saturday, September 6th (tomorrow) at 11:59pm. If you would still like to enter, please send me a PM letting me know whether you are a prospective Mega-Tek user or a current Mega-Tek user.

I will announce the winners in a separate thread early on Sunday, September 7th (probably before 12:30am).

Take care all!

CurlyMoo

Wow, what a generous offer. Thank you just seeing you help others like this made my day. What made you decide to do the Mega-Teck Give? Just wonderful. We need more of this outside of LHCF.