The urge to cut

PaperDoll

~the original~
Seriously, what do you do when all you wanna do with your hair is run to the salon and have them wack it all off?

All week long, I've been seeing chicks with these cute ultra short cuts and I'm really getting fidgety about my hair. :lol:

I mean the urge is STRONG!

The real culprit is I feel like I'm overdue for a change and what I used to do when I felt that way was head to the salon for a haircut and some dye...

I keep thinking it wouldn't be so bad to start all over....

I'm trying to be good y'all and not do anything drastic but...what do you do when you need a change and you're trying to grow your hair! What keeps you motivated and committed?

HELP!

When I went through the EXACT same thing, I gave in to the urge. It was something I almost couldn't control, probably because I didn't want to. I was so ready for a change. Thus, I headed to the salon (mind you, one I'd never been to before) and had my 21" cut down to 3 at the longest point. Everyone thought I'd lost my mind.

balisi said:
When I went through the EXACT same thing, I gave in to the urge. It was something I almost couldn't control, probably because I didn't want to. I was so ready for a change. Thus, I headed to the salon (mind you, one I'd never been to before) and had my 21" cut down to 3 at the longest point. Everyone thought I'd lost my mind.

How did you feel though? Did you regret doing it? at this point I think that's the only thing stopping me, is I don't want to have 'chopper's regrets':lol:

Do your hair in a style where you can't mess with it. (ex: braids, weaves) For example: If you're craving short, colored hair at the moment, get a short colored weave. :lol:

Back