Thinning/hair Loss Update (long)

Discussion in 'Hair Loss' started by Blu217, Nov 5, 2007.

1. TinyT

TinyT New Member

Blog Posts:
    Really I just posted to check in on Blu and I am happy and encouraged by her positive attitude and perseverance. I think sometimes it helps to just see others pushing through. To those ladies that wished me the best or healing blessings, I appreciate it. This board is really filled with wonderful ladies.

Blu, your hair is looking great! Just wow. I am so glad you aren't giving up. I am not either. I am blessed that my doctor has hope for me. I am doing steroid shots directly to the scalp and Olux foam twice a day, as I have had a severe flare up of inflammation lately. I have hope that it will subside soon.

Well I don't want to make this long, but I wanted to say thank you for the well wishes ladies.:grouphug3:.

2. dimechiq

dimechiq Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    @ Blu217 what did the dr recommend 4 u? My thinning areas are exactly where yours are. And when I part in some places, it looks like the other pics.

Did the doc test your hormones to make sure the spiro wasn't causing a prob??

3. Sondice

Sondice New Member

Blog Posts:
    Oh my goodness, I just wanted to stop by and let u know that my thoughts and prayers will be with you.

4. divachyk

divachyk Instagram: adaybyjay

Blog Posts:
    Hey sis, I'm very sorry to hear about this difficult journey. You seem to be handling this very well as previously stated. Keep the faith and keep pushing. I pray that all works out well.

5. carolinetwin

carolinetwin Member

Blog Posts:
    Subscribing. Good luck blu and hugs. I can totally relate

6. RENIBELL

RENIBELL New Member

Blog Posts:
    Dear Blu, thanks u so much for sharing your story, it will inspire many people dealing with this. i have actually never heard of this and now educating myself about it. keep being strong, and ur hair looks quite good in the 08 progress pics, well done !