this brush will save your life!!! Goody's Jojoba Brush

Lady S

I wonder if you could just spray a regular brush with the oil of your choice? How does that oil stay in the brush anyways?

chellero

Wife Supremacist
I love this brush. I don't care about the oil infused bristles. It is incredibly soft and gentle, and it detangles without breaking any hair. This is what I wanted the denman to do for me.

crazydaze911

I love this brush too - the denman was way to rough - balls of hair would come out every time i used it - got me scared.
The goody brush is very gentle and its more the bristles then the oil that makes it so great.
Also - when i had the OVAL headed one, i lost bristles left and right. But when i replaced it with the more square one pictured in the beginning of this thread, i dont think i've lost even one bristle and its been a couple months.

Duchesse

I need to see if I can find this brush. I was just thinking that I need a paddle brush or something, I only have a Jilbere shower comb.

~*~ShopAholic~*~

I have this brush and I love it! It's my favorite brush, it vanished for months and DD so called found it in her room last wk. I only paid $3.99 at Marshall's for it though.

Anyway, I saw the Jojoba brush in Shoprite today, it was $10.49 and every last box had a bunch of dust on the top so I didn't buy it hoping they will go on clearance soon :look:.
That's sort of like this one I got from Amazon. It's an Earth Therapeutics Natural Wooden Pin Massage Brush. It was 12.99 though. Feels like I'm giving myself a massage..... I looooooovvveeee iiiittt!

Amerie123

I have to strongly agree with this one. I love it and every time i take down braids, this brush helps me soooo much to gently detangle. OMG. and it works on my son's hair as well. I am sooo in love with this brush. I purchased it after the first review i read. Definitely my favorite brush. I have to also agree that i don't know too much about it being infused with oil and all, but i love the way it works in my hair. it's a staple.

ETA: for those who cant find it in stores, i encourage you to just buy it online (at your own risk). it was worth it. well, for me at least. I know everyone may not feel this way about a brush. but this is one of the best things I found on this board. :yep:

Last edited:

*Muffin*

That's it. I just bought a goody ouchless brush, but I think I'm going to return it so I can get the goody jojoba brush. I believe I know of a BSS store that sells it. I want a brush that I can use both when I have NG and when I don't. The Goody ouchless doesn't seem to "glide" right through my NG. What is this "gliding" you speak of? Has anyone used both the Goody ouchless and the jojoba brush? If so, can you compare and contrast the two for me. TIA :).

Geminigirl

I have been trying to find this brush since I first heard about it! I need a brush like that in my life, but i'm too cheap to order it online...I have been to Walmarts,Target and Walgreens, but none seem to have it! :sad:

Did you see if they have the brush online and you can ship it and do site to store? You would avoid shipping costs this way as well.

MsButterfli

i finally picked this brush up today @ Duane Reade ONLY cuz i had a coupon for $5 off a $10 purchase lol. My hair is flat ironed so it felt good on the scalp. almost scared to use it on my natural hair tho lol..

RubyWoo

Bump! Anymore reviews?

I just purchased the square jojoba brush. I tried brushing/detangling a section of my hair and it worked beautifully! It really is gentle! I love it! Keep in mind, my hair has been braided up for the past 3-4 weeks. My hair was starting to mat. I had finger detangled and then twisted up my hair last night. I then used the brush today. I've been scared to use brushes on my natural hair but the reviews on this brush have been too good to pass on this one. I'm glad I purchased it.