This is the most IGNORANT HAIR VIDEO I HAVE EVER SEEN!

faithVA

I'm glad I watched it at home and not work. I wouldn't have been able to hold it in at work. She was wearing that gum out.

localhost

And HIMAY10NENCE, IMMA NEED U to choke on that big @$$ wad of gum you chompin on. I'm serious. IMMA NEED somebody to chop U in the thoat when they see you on the street :lol:

Last edited:

Bun Mistress

I'm still watching, but this is busted. How are you going to answer a phone call, while making a video and driving??? Not commenting on the rest or it. Other than bad weave. and grammar, and everything else.

LaFemmeNaturelle

I couldnt watch the whole video because my bf is watching the bet awards but for the 3 minutes i saw i thought it was hilarious and somewhat true

LaFemmeNaturelle

I just watched the rest and I laughed throughout the whole thing. I thought it was funny and true for the most part. MOST of the natural videos and naturals I see do NOT HAVE LONG 4B HAIR! The majority of videos and pics I see floating around are 3s and 4As and YES that is very discouraging when you can't identify with those women. There are a few I can name off the top of my head (Sera, Mwedzi, Nonie, Mook....those are all the naturals I know and maybe a couple more....Sylver and Traycee....who are relaxed). So maybe instead of criticizing her speech and her weave, you can send her some videos of Mwedzi and Sera so that she knows 4b hair can grow out and long.

Last edited:

bibs

I'm still watching, but this is busted. How are you going to answer a phone call, while making a video and driving??? Not commenting on the rest or it. Other than bad weave. and grammar, and everything else.

Right! Someone needs to get it together. Just because your cell phone/camera has video capabilities does not mean you need to be on YT or the internet in general embarrassing yourself.

MsLizziA

I had to turn it off , i couldn't even watch the whole thing. Not cuza her language, but b.c it was just TOO ignorant for me... i can't take that level of niggotry

localhost

Wow, she said not that suburb type 4 hair.

:dead: BWHAHAHAHAHA!!

She had a point though, when she said she could tell who can grow hair based on their eyebrows. I feel cheated b/c I have none and have to draw & fill *sigh* and my hair doesn't really go like weeds.

I do feel as though I have some of the toughest, coarsest hair ever made :ohwell: Remember that thread, "her 4b is not my 4b"...yeah. I'm waiting for the 4z's to come out to play so I can get the real scoop on how to work with my hair. I'm still learning though, and I'm working toward being that girl who has natural hair to her waist. Keep hope alive!! LOL

Last edited:

Lynnerie

Oh my word!

Yes it was ignorant and the language was just too much. But I understand why she feels that way. Some people will have long hair easier than others its genetics; and some folks like me gotta take vitamins, live in protective styles, never trim just to retain every inch of hair. It is what it is.

On another note did anyone see Impatientdieter the youtuber she said to checkout.I wish I could be built like that. http://www.youtube.com/user/ImpatientDieter

Last edited:

BostonMaria

Maybe I'm a snobby Bostonian, but I have absolutely no idea what she's saying LOL
Is her wig on crooked? LOL she's hysterical

ETA: OK I understood the words Mexican and Puerto Rican LOLOLOL I guess I won't be showing her my Fotki since I'm genetically whatever LMAO :lachen:

Last edited:

nubiangoddess3

I just watched the rest and I laughed throughout the whole thing. I thought it was funny and true for the most part. MOST of the natural videos and naturals I see do NOT HAVE LONG 4B HAIR! The majority of videos and pics I see floating around are 3s and 4As and YES that is very discouraging when you can't identify with those women. There are a few I can name off the top of my head (Sera, Mwedzi, Nonie, Mook....those are all the naturals I know and maybe a couple more....Sylver and Traycee....who are relaxed). So maybe instead of criticizing her speech and her weave, you can send her some videos of Mwedzi and Sera so that she knows 4b hair can grow out and long.

LOLLLLLLL She has a point, but she is also missing other points... Its not really the hair type as Sera has shown, but the Thickness of the hair strand.... I noticed that one thing long haired women have is that there Hair strands are thick which allow them to grow long hair relaxed, or Natural 4zzz

Show me a Fined hair women with long hair.. Thats what I want to see

Sistaslick

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!
No she didn't say hair looking like Burt from Sesame Street... I'm sorry ya'll but she had me rolling, lol :lol:

Some fa real FO HErrrr, loll!!!!!!!!!!!

Urban

I was thinking Sera and Mwedzi too. Maybe Kimmaytube??

I don't agree with the way it was done, swearing etc. But I think she has a point. For someone who's not as involved in the hair community it's rare to see someone with 4zzzz type long hair. And yes, if I didn't know much about hair but was trying to grow mine out and all people kept sending me were 3c type looking hair videos, it may get a little frustrating.

I don't think she's being ignorant at all. If you look beyond the swearing and the frustration ("you make me sick" etc) I think she's just asking for evidence that her type of hair can grow long too, albeit her request could have been put across in a polite manner.

I say, if us 4zzzz naturals are confident that our hair can grow as long as anyone else's then pointing her in the right direction shouldn't be that hard a task.

MsLizziA

I was thinking Sera and Mwedzi too. Maybe Kimmaytube??

I don't agree with the way it was done, swearing etc. But I think she has a point. For someone who's not as involved in the hair community it's rare to see someone with 4zzzz type long hair. And yes, if I didn't know much about hair but was trying to grow mine out and all people kept sending me were 3c type looking hair videos, it may get a little frustrating.

I don't think she's being ignorant at all. If you look beyond the swearing and the frustration ("you make me sick" etc) I think she's just asking for evidence that her type of hair can grow long too, albeit her request could have been put across in a polite manner.

I say, if us 4zzzz naturals are confident that our hair can grow as long as anyone else's then pointing her in the right direction shouldn't be that hard a task.

She really didn't have to say all that fa real. I got what she was saying but sheesh did she have to say it like that??

BostonMaria

She said squirrel piss!! LMFAOPIMP OMG she's freakin hysterical! I can't even be mad at her. She just made my night LOL

*CherryPie*

There's a lot of us thin haired, long haired women. My hair has always been long APL-MBL, and it's always been thin.

LOLLLLLLL She has a point, but she is also missing other points... Its not really the hair type as Sera has shown, but the Thickness of the hair strand.... I noticed that one thing long haired women have is that there Hair strands are thick which allow them to grow long hair relaxed, or Natural 4zzz

Show me a Fined hair women with long hair.. Thats what I want to see

MusicandWine

I finished the video, she's just one of those people who speaks her mind however she wants to. People like that make me laugh because the way they present an issue comes off abrasive but the point they are making is usually dead on. And I agree with her but she needs to seek videos where women have her hair type or close to it. I personally don't bother looking at hair videos based on hair type anymore because my hair doesn't like everything women with my type may like.

Chocolatelove2010

:lachen: funny lady.

The women in my family have long hair, but I've never had it. But I guess when/if I grow my hair long.. she'll just tell me to shut up because it's in my genetics. :lol: