This needs to be said and read by all members....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong
Sorry, Pebbs.

My point should've said: If they want to insult people, then they shouldn't be here. I don't want to
you with the typo on my previous post, but just want to get my point across loud and clear.

Integrity

thanks for that pebbles, and i must say that since i joined last year with only about 200 to 300 members the tone of the board has somewhat changed, all because of a certain minority i wont mention. something HAS changed but i still love this board and all its members.

lets all strive for better sisterhood.

Tracy

I am very very grateful that some of this stuff is coming to light now. it's been festering for a while and it's a huge relief to see the board returning to "normal" and members and moderators alike beginning to be more mindful of eachother's feelings and sensitivities. And just overall that general good naturedness and friendly spirit is back on the board and I'm loving it.

It's nice to not feel so "on my guard" anymore as I see the environment kind of correcting itself some -with the help of the moderators.

Many thanks to everyone contributing to getting back to the way things always have been.

hairfanatic

Thaaaank You! Although I missed a lot of this crap that went on...glad I did.
For a while I was wondering if I would have to become a lurker oppose to a participator.
It is good to know that Beverly, Pebbles, Nikos, Vester and SVT along with the many members are doing everything to perserve this forum.

G

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
thanks for that pebbles, and i must say that since i joined last year with only about 200 to 300 members the tone of the board has somewhat changed, all because of a certain minority i wont mention.

[/ QUOTE ]
MMMMMHHHHHHMMM! I agree with you on that one

katseyes

I am a new member here. I appreciate what you said on this post...You're so right!
This site is so great! I hope to have a good time on my visits...
Take care!

Allandra

katseyes said:
I am a new member here. I appreciate what you said on this post...You're so right!
This site is so great! I hope to have a good time on my visits...
Take care!

[/ QUOTE ]
Hi

Welcome to the board.

LisaG

Blackndiangirl said:
I agree with what was said. I love this site also, and i dont want to see anything happen to it or make it go.

[/ QUOTE ] ditto

Jenai

Thanks for the reminder. I felt things were starting to get tense on the boards for awhile, but maybe this will help calm things down a bit.

MonaLisa

....and history....repeats itself.....if we don't learn from the lessons of the past...we are doomed to repeat it....
*time to get back to the entertainment board... *

Leesh

Thank You for finding this and pushing this to the top, this definately needed to be repeated! Phew! It was getting kinda Hot in here for a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.