WE NEED SPONSORS!!!!

pebbles

Thanks so much!

pebbles

Hi CocoaCure,

You can either click the link on the Entrance page to support our site, or you can send a money order to:

Long Hair Care Forum
P.O. Box 11795
Alexandria, VA 22312

This address is valid until December 25, of this year. Beyond that, we'll have to make other arrangements.

Sherynella

Hi Pebbles, I would like do make a donation as well. The easiest way is a bank account. Do you have one?
I can try to donate via a money transfer, but that is not a common method in The Netherlands.

pebbles

[ QUOTE ]
Sherynella said:
Hi Pebbles, I would like do make a donation as well. The easiest way is a bank account. Do you have one?
I can try to donate via a money transfer, but that is not a common method in The Netherlands.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry it took so long to answer, I've been away. I can find out for you. Would it be possible just to send a money order? That may be easiest for Beverly.

pebbles

[ QUOTE ]
CynamonKis said:
Beverley, Pebbles: how much per month can we members contribute to keep the forum active?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm, that's a bit hard to say. For now, all we can say is that every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated!!

queenofmean68

I don't know if this was mentioned or not, but for all of those that order products from discount beauty.com they have a comment section. The next time you order products tell them about this board and how much business we give them and they should become a sponsor.

CocoaCure

I know what we can do.............here in Dallas we have our meeting coming up! Everyone can make a donation to keep the site up and running! If we did that in ever city, then we'd have enough money to keep it going! I don't mind giving SVT my donation at the next meeting!! She could take a collection and hopefully that would keep us up and running for a while!!