This time next year, I want to be ____ length...

I want to have:

• Shoulder Length

Votes: 74 9.1%
  • Arm Pit Length

Votes: 210 25.9%
  • Bra Strap Length

Votes: 256 31.6%
  • Mid Back Length

Votes: 167 20.6%
  • Waist Length

Votes: 84 10.4%
  • Hip Length or Longer

Votes: 20 2.5%

• Total voters
I want to have full APL by this time next year. Totally possible if I find out how to stop these single strand knots. I am thinking about going old school on my hair. Bringing back the grease...Gotta stop the ends from twisting around each other.

My hair grows at a slower rate too. Hopefully, I find something to speed that rate up a tad bit.

I'm new... Hi people!

I'd love to have healthy shoulder length hair this time next year. APL would so be a bonus though, if I can retain all length gained in the next year.

Right now, I am just below shoulder length - by this time next year, I WILL be a full, even arm pit length. And bra strap the year after that, and midback the year after that, and waist length the year after that...

I voted for bra strap length... My hair still has damaged parts so I keep cutting little by little. I refuse to cut it all off again & go back to shoulder length. >=/

Hi. I'm new here and I feel it's time to stop lurking and jump on in! I've been APL for many years because I stopped taking care of my hair. By next year I would love to be MBL!

I posted earlier hoping to be BSL, but that was before I relaxed. I was SL then, my updated pic in my siggy is APL, so by this time next year, ooh I would love to be MBL. I keep having these hair dreams. You know people already think my hair is a weave, what will they think when its MBL length. Its a dream as my hair has never been longer than BSL.

I posted earlier hoping to be BSL, but that was before I relaxed. I was SL then, my updated pic in my siggy is APL, so by this time next year, ooh I would love to be MBL. I keep having these hair dreams. You know people already think my hair is a weave, what will they think when its MBL length. Its a dream as my hair has never been longer than BSL.

waist length...

thats quite a bit of growth you guys have - envi i see the difference and sandy - you can just take that question mark OFF the BSL in your siggy girl cuz you are so there! grow on sisters!

I want to be midback and thats so impossible but I am so going to try and make it happen. I plan to keep my hair out of site for the next six months so we will see. what happens in one years time.

i'm about to b.c. early next year after about 1 year transition..so I'm hoping for gorgeous kinky shoulder length hair (when stretched)

Back