What will your length be by this time next year?

Trinity1

Provided it stays healthy and strong.

I'm guessing if I get the normal 6 inches a year,by this time next year I should be just 1 inch from waist length,just 1 inch!!!!!.......thats kind of exciting. How about you ladies,what will your length be by this time next year?

Tee Tee

J

JenniferMD

This time next year I should be mid back all one length

Karonica

The back should be hanging under my bra-strap with the sides grazing underneath my shoulders. *crossing fingers*

ChasingBliss

I would like to see healthy bottom of brastrap by this time next year. I Might even extend my bun wearing to 18 months if it has proved good results.

skegeesmb

Okay, next time this year, I hope to retain 6 inches of hair. If I do, I will be 2 inches away from waist length. I have 21 inches now from hairline to ends.

Tracy

If I get exactly the same amount of growth and trims as I did this year....and the same number or trims....

The back should be mid back (past bra strap and approaching waist)...the front should be just under my breasts in the front/sides...

LondonDiva

oooooh What a thought I'm aiming for about 8 inches max next year. 6 inches minimum, but every inch is a blessing. That should take me past bra strap but not at waist length. I have a loooong upper body, at 5'10 so It's a harder challenge for me than most of the midgets on the board. LOL

Ladies you know I'm just playing. Nothing but love for you guys!!

karezone

Being short has it advantages. I will reach waist length sooner simply because my head is closer to my waist.

Trinity1

I just realized something. Since I wear the braid out style 95% of the time I was baseing my length for next year by what it is in the braid out style which you all know is not the true length because of shrinkage. If I were to straighten it out by this time next year I should be at waist length not an inch from waist length......Cool!!!!
I give praise to God for every inch of length I achieve. Thank you Lord!

Tee Tee

jellynote

[ QUOTE ]
tracyannette said:
If I get 6 inches, I will be at bra strap.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I'm aiming for too

H

honey_jammz82

I am aiming for waist length, but my hair is really uneven on the sides as well. I will probably make waist length in the back, but the front, which is kind of fragile, I am hoping for it to reach at least right under my shoulders.

aqualung

Re: What will your length be by this time next yea

I need 3-4 more inches to reach brastrap in the back when rollerset straight. The sides will be a couple inches past shoulderlength.

Then I'll keep it trimmed to brastrap length while the side layers even out. I'll still wear ringlets and buns a lot.

But this assumes the same growthrate and no "setbacks."

H

HoneyRockette

The same length it was before I cut it- around 20-21 inches or so. Crossing fingers!

Ire_manzi

Re: What will your length be by this time next yea

I'm hoping to get a good 8 inches by this time next year; i'll be at waist length & below when my hair is stretched.

Dutchess

By this time next year I hope to be at waist length. I have to place emphasis on listening to my hair. Knowing when it needs protein, moisturizing, conditioning etc., as long as I give my hair what it needs I believe I can reach waist length.

CrownnGlori

Next year this time, My back will be a little past bra-strap and my front and sides will curl up nicely on my boobies like I want.

pookeylou

I am in the 12/12 club (12 inches in 12 months challenge) so that is my goal...now I have added the Surge to my routine so I will be THRILLED if I get to trim my hair next year and still end up with 12 inches...enough for a bushy low pony puff!!!

Brooke007

Member, Dumbledore's Army
Well let’s see if I complete the hydro-challenge, vitamin challenge, bun challenge, vasaline challenge, surge challenge, egg/protein challenge, EFA challenge and have no set backs I should be bald headed from the stress by this time next year.

Just kidding I hope to be below bra strap.

Nacai23

If all goes well, I'll be at bra strap length this time next year. Worst case I'll be stuck at shoulder length.