To buy french mesh rollers

albane

This is a long overdue address

Several years ago, I had tried without success to convince french suppliers to open their merchant site to international delivery

With one forum member we have been succseful to test a new site and to get actual delivery of mesh ollers to the US. the postage is expensive for sure, but it remains possible if you really want those rollers (my preffered ones)

Here is the address
http://www.fashion-megastore.com/ven...5_2091,0,1.htm

Everything is in french, but I can help you.

Let us start: from the current page, please select BIGOir UDIS on th left list (means HaRollers). there are 5 pages, the mesh rollers are on page 2 in different diameter
s a rule of thumb, 1 inch is 25 mm. En savoir + means to know more about. t slect the rollers click on the image. Ajouter au panier means add to your purchase list. Once done Poursuivre ma commande means next step for purchase.
At a later stage you create your access code (e mail + password) then your own adress for delivery and invoice
You can pay by credit card ot paypal

I hope it helps, please ask further details, if required

albane

Sapphre, yes they ship to UK as you have stated it by yourself
The problem of the cost is associated to shipment cost which are very high in proprotion of the value of he article. this is understandable: there something unusual in shipping hair rollers (a piece of metal + plastic linen) over the world ! But for UK it should pretty reasonable
In any case their shipping cost does not significantly differ of what could do a friend using the french post or any carrier

jerseyjill

This is a long overdue address

Several years ago, I had tried without success to convince french suppliers to open their merchant site to international delivery

With one forum member we have been succseful to test a new site and to get actual delivery of mesh ollers to the US. the postage is expensive for sure, but it remains possible if you really want those rollers (my preffered ones)

Here is the address
http://www.fashion-megastore.com/ven...5_2091,0,1.htm

Everything is in french, but I can help you.

Let us start: from the current page, please select BIGOir UDIS on th left list (means HaRollers). there are 5 pages, the mesh rollers are on page 2 in different diameter
s a rule of thumb, 1 inch is 25 mm. En savoir + means to know more about. t slect the rollers click on the image. Ajouter au panier means add to your purchase list. Once done Poursuivre ma commande means next step for purchase.
At a later stage you create your access code (e mail + password) then your own adress for delivery and invoice
You can pay by credit card ot paypal

I hope it helps, please ask further details, if required

Merci Madamoiselle, mais q'est ce c'est la difference entre those and the ones that we have here? I had these before, use to use them in high school.

Notice how I started in French and ended in English? lol - I forgot my French from school! lol

albane

Those do have a more even surface. The plastic linen has a much smaller mesh size. Ultimately the rollers are less flexible and you do not have brush inside. Look in my Fotki, you have somme closse views