to the PJs: Use what you got challenge!

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
so you got a dresser or cabinet full of products that are good for you BUT oooooh all the othe rproducts out thtere are soooo neat too! I propose this to you.....a "use what you got" challenge. That is, use all EVERYTHING you have (that your hair likes) before buying ANYTHING else. If you all are using Surge and MTG, that, don't count...I'm talkin the oils and the conditioners and the puddings and shampoos and the gels, etc, etc, etc. Use it all up before getting anything! No set deadline.....just try to do it till you run out. I know I'm on it cuz 1. I am bout broke, 2. I don't have ROOM for anything else and 3. I wanna make way for osme new products!!!!

Anyone else in?

brownsugar9999

:lachen:
PittGirl06 said:
Use it all up before getting anything! No set deadline.....just try to do it till you run out.
With all due respect my dearest...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....whew:lachen: This WAS a joke, right?????

I want so badly to try to ATTEMPT to say that I'll try, but I'd only be lying to myself. And if you can lie to yourself........:mad: not good. But I wish you ALLLLLLL the luck (and send me anything you don't want!):D If you are able to do it....I WILL SEND YOU PRODUCT!!!!!!
From a non-recovering, unadmittted self serving PJ,
Squirrel

Last edited:

brownsugar9999

Just checked you r FOTKI....
YOU GOOOOOO BLONDIE!!!!!!!!!!
WooooooHoooooooo!!!!!
A head of hair after my OWN heart.......
Hey, tell me something...
when you wear it wet/curly (I can't really tell from the pics)
does your hair turn a darker reddish/brown??? Mine does, and I thought I was going crazy...but then I'd wash it with Shimmering lights, and VIOLA, back to Blonde (but it looks orange in the pics)
Do you dye or bleach....or is that REALLy natural?? (I'm being serious...you NEVER know!!) Although I did see your eyebrows.......wow.....I'm jealous!!!!
Oh my gosh...I am so EXCITED to see a fellow blondelle!!!!!! Long lost sister??????

Last edited:

PittGirl06

dag brown you ain't even try! lol. all them 9s behind your screen name must account for all the products you done stocked up on....just let it go! just say NO!

Ladies gotta let it go.
(let it go)
Looks like a haircare TKO.

brownsugar9999

PittGirl06 said:
dag brown you ain't even try! lol. all them 9s behind your screen name must account for all the products you done stocked up on....just let it go! just say NO!

Ladies gotta let it go.
(let it go)
Looks like a haircare TKO.

(sitrting on the floor, in the corner, in the dark, rocking back and forth and mumbling to self....)
Gotta find a BSS, can't stop now!!!!

PittGirl06

dag...thats pretty bad....lol.

I have never, nor will I ever put color in my hair. I am a natural blonde only cuz I'm albino.

My hair used to appear a darker gold than normal right after a fresh relaxer, but then it would lighten back up. It's never turned a reddish or brownish color.

In the picks when the hair is all curly looking, my hair is wet or partially air dried with products.

brownsugar9999

PittGirl06 said:
dag...thats pretty bad....lol.

I have never, nor will I ever put color in my hair. I am a natural blonde only cuz I'm albino.

My hair used to appear a darker gold than normal right after a fresh relaxer, but then it would lighten back up. It's never turned a reddish or brownish color.

In the picks when the hair is all curly looking, my hair is wet or partially air dried with products.
After seeing the eyebrows, I suspected Albinism...GORGEOUS, daalin', just GORGEOUS!!!

PittGirl06

thanks!

when i was a kid i used to hate my hair...i thought tha ti looked like i had a bowl of french fries on my head. i even wanted to dye it black or brown. my mom wouldn't have let me...my friends were all dying their hair. Then when I got older, I decided that I was never gonna dye my hair and what does my mom do? she actually NAGS me to let HER dye my hair! isn't that nuts? lol. I like my "french fry" hairs now.

Iluvsmuhgrass

errrrrrrrrr how long do we have to be on the challenge :look: *twitch* :lol:

I just bought some DDTA conditioner, some oils, and i gotz plenty conditioners n' mtg! I'm ready!!! :D

cocowhite

I definitely need to join this challenge...So far I have been doing good on not buying new products except for MTG and Mane N' Tail olive oil moisturizer that I got last month...

SparklingFlame

With all due respect my dearest...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....whew:lachen: This WAS a joke, right?????

I want so badly to try to ATTEMPT to say that I'll try, but I'd only be lying to myself. And if you can lie to yourself........:mad: not good. But I wish you ALLLLLLL the luck (and send me anything you don't want!):D If you are able to do it....I WILL SEND YOU PRODUCT!!!!!!
From a non-recovering, unadmittted self serving PJ,
Squirrel[/quote]

Brownsuga girl, I am glad you are so honest! I have seen your product album...we would have to hold you down and do you like Pookie on New Jack City!!!! :lachen: :lachen:

Last edited:

RainbowCurls

Oh, it's a challenge I really should join...
But it would take me years to use up my products!

PittGirl06, is this:
Ladies gotta let it go.
(let it go)
Looks like a haircare TKO
the official challenge song? ;)

Last edited:

PittGirl06

heh.

Yeah I guess thats the theme song or something!

And yall reluctant people, think of all the $$$ you'll save in not buying anything and using up the years and years worth of products you already have! I am just doing this so I can PJ stock up all over again when I am done.

Zeal

Er rah (laughing nervously)

You said only use the ones we like right? It is funny I just straightened my closet this weekend. I have a closet full of Motions CPR and APOHOGEE products. All I have been using lately is MNT conditioner MTG, Doo GRO, Surge 14 plus and Surge WooJee. Now I am nervous because I have a Brand New bottle of Surge woojee and 14 plus missing. Which one of yall stole it ??? :spank:

mscounselor

I think I could do it if one of my shampoos in my cabinet could work as well as T/gel does on my dry scalp.
Can I get a new bottle then start because otherwise Im all set.

Unless you guys have a suggestion that will work so I dont have to buy anymore?

LABETT

I always fail on the no buying products challenges because I always seem to find great sales on salon products without even trying.

*Frisky*

I will give this my best shot...I definately have enough shampoos and conditioners to last for awhile. I placed an order for some horsetail oil last week and haven't received it but that should be the last of it..

Hair Peace

How did I miss this? I was just telling myself the other day that I'm not going to buy anything else unitl I use everything that's under the sink! I'm definitely in!:)

Zeal

..Um . I don't know if I can do it. I really like the Main and Tail Conditioner. I am running out. Can I buy more to Co-wash with? Huh ? :ohwell: I will really try hard to use all of this stuff that is here already. I will really try.:cool:

Last edited:

Faith

I'm in since I'm doing that now. I have spent sooo much on products in the last 6 months and I need to stop so I decided back in December that I would use what I had...ALL OF IT. And not buy anymore unless it was an oil or serum or a staple product BUT nothing new.

PittGirl06

i have been doing well....even though i find myself in the hair product isle a lot and i be like man i should could go for something new.........but i have not caved in and i have already used up three bottles worth of stuff....actually, four.