tramatic oil rinsing!!!

stormy07

you know...I have come to the conclusion that as much as I love oil rinsing...it is always gonna be a tramatic experience for me...:lachen:this time I took everyone's advice and stood on a towel....that worked great...didn't break my neck this time.....instead I flooded my bathroom :lachen: My freaking shower faucet started cutting to cold so I tried to hurry up and turn the cold water down but I ended up turning it up and freezing my tushie so I reached up to grab the shower faucet (I have one of the detachable ones) and as I grab it...since I had oil on my hands the dang thing shot out of my hand and out of the shower and sprayed my whole bathroom... :wallbash::lachen::lachen:so I've come to the conclusion that me and oil just don't mix....

but on the flip side....I did a baggy method with oil the nite before wrapped my head in saran wrap...squeezed my brains out...:lachen: slept on it...then rinsed the oil out and detangled...rebraided and used conditioner and now my hair is shiny and incredably soft. My hair just soaked the oil up.

mscocoface

you know...I have come to the conclusion that as much as I love oil rinsing...it is always gonna be a tramatic experience for me...:lachen:this time I took everyone's advice and stood on a towel....that worked great...didn't break my neck this time.....instead I flooded my bathroom :lachen: My freaking shower faucet started cutting to cold so I tried to hurry up and turn the cold water down but I ended up turning it up and freezing my tushie so I reached up to grab the shower faucet (I have one of the detachable ones) and as I grab it...since I had oil on my hands the dang thing shot out of my hand and out of the shower and sprayed my whole bathroom... :wallbash::lachen::lachen:so I've come to the conclusion that me and oil just don't mix....

but on the flip side....I did a baggy method with oil the nite before wrapped my head in saran wrap...squeezed my brains out...:lachen: slept on it...then rinsed the oil out and detangled...rebraided and used conditioner and now my hair is shiny and incredably soft. My hair just soaked the oil up.

Stormy07 are we going to need a prayer chain happening when you deal with oil?:look: Glad the results were positive after all of that lady. :yep:

sareca

Stormy07 are we going to need a prayer chain happening when you deal with oil?:look: Glad the results were positive after all of that lady. :yep:

:lachen: @ prayer chain! I was just thinking chile maybe it's time to let them oil rinses go. :lachen:

stormy07

heck noooo lol I'm too stubborn for that.....think I got it down now tho :lachen:esp since it's actually working on my bipolar curls....I've only been trying EVOO....next time if I could get down to the freaking whole foods I'm gonna try coconut oil. :yep: