Twisting My Man's Hair on New Years...NEED HELP

ms_kenesha

Twisting My Man\'s Hair on New Years...NEED HELP

This will be the first time I've ever twisted his hair. I've twisted a male friend of mine's hair about a year ago and the twists were a litlle too fat for his taste. My fiancee doesn't like a lot of products in his hair and he says that his normal stylist blows it out and uses oil to twist his hair (what oil I do not know).

Does anyone have any suggestions or tips on how to make his twists come out great looking? He has natural shoulder length (when stretched) 4A hair. He said I can do them anyway I want to, but I want him to really like them so I can do them all the time. My knowledge about doing twists comes from Lonnice Britum Bonner's book Good Hair: For Colored Girls Who'Ve Considered Weaves When the Chemicals Became Too Ruff

Thanks in Advance!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tara

Re: Twisting My Man\'s Hair on New Years...NEED HELP

Shoulder length natural hair, that is my FIRST goal. It's a few inches below shoulder when straight, but I want it there in it's natural state.

What's his routine (LOL!)

I just saw this post today, so it's probably to late to help with the twists. Did you do them, and how did they turn out?