TWISTOUT ON BLOWDRIED (50 weeks post relaxer) HAIR....

chelleyrock

Gorgeous hair, MummysGirl!!! I may try this again. I've only been rocking braidouts. For some reason, the twistouts aren't giving me enough definition.

MummysGirl

Thank you :yay:
Have you watched this tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYKugFF04jI? It's really helpful :yep:
You are the braid/twist out queen.
I am 13 months post and still trying to get them right.

Thank you! I love big hair :grin:
Very pretty and YAY for big hair :) I like how it looked after the curls fell too!

I love seeing/hearing my hair being referred to as thick :spinning:
Thanks!
Wow, I love the result! Just look at that thickness. :lick:

Thank you :grin:
In my case, I get much more definition with twistouts (compare my left siggy pic - twistout - to my right siggy pic - braidout).
Watch this tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYKugFF04jI
I think it's great!!!
Gorgeous hair, MummysGirl!!! I may try this again. I've only been rocking braidouts. For some reason, the twistouts aren't giving me enough definition.

JayAnn0513

I make 30 look good!
Looks great! That's the only way I do my twist outs. On already blow dried hair + HE LTR leave in + flat twist leaft in over night = fab twist out!

MummysGirl

:hiya: How's your transition going?

Thank you!
Very smart idea!!!! :yep:
I only got the idea after seeing CurlyChronicles' twistout on blowdried (natural) hair and it had me wondering how my hair'd look.
I'm glad I tried it, it's definitely something I'll come back to when I want big hair and I'll definitely do this on my natural hair as well.

Looks great! That's the only way I do my twist outs. On already blow dried hair + HE LTR leave in + flat twist leaft in over night = fab twist out!

MummysGirl

Thanks buddy!

I am so excited! 1 year post! Very early in my transition, I honestly wasn't sure if I could do it!
12 days and counting :spinning:
Just simply gorgeous! I love it! The volume and the definition! Very nice! You'll be a year post relaxer soon girl!

Last edited: