UK & EU Ladies : Aubrey Organics Available Online

ToyToy

You can also get Aubrey and J/A/S/O/N in Selfridges on the fourth floor (the pharmacy section) if you live in London.

lonei

ToyToy said:
You can also get Aubrey and J/A/S/O/N in Selfridges on the fourth floor (the pharmacy section) if you live in London.

I didnt know Selfridges have it! Do they have everything? What are their prices like? Do they have Giovanni too? Do they have it on a website? Yeah I know, 200 questions!

ToyToy

lonei said:
I didnt know Selfridges have it! Do they have everything? What are their prices like? Do they have Giovanni too? Do they have it on a website? Yeah I know, 200 questions!

I went there a couple of weeks ago, and they had lots of Jason stuff. They don't have everything by Aubrey, but I definitely saw the GPB amongst others. They don't have Giovanni. That was the actual reason why I went there ;) . The prices are ok. I think about the same as what you would see online - around £8 for the Aubrey stuff - Jason was affordable as well.

ETA: I don't know about the website though.

Last edited:

Crissi

I see Jasons in the independent health stores, and aveda isin selfridges and house of fraser