UK School to Put Witchcraft & Druids on Religious Education Syllabus

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I dunno where you get your sports facts. They get together ever Patriots game. The Giants won the Superbowl. The Patriots got massacred.

ETA: ...and Twilight is NOT about witchcraft OR magic.

Sent from my Inspire HD using LHCF

Vampires and witches are one in the same... 'demonic'!

Here's the sports article:

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/01/13/salem-witches-attempt-to-neutralize-tim-tebow/

SALEM (CBS) – Even the witches in Salem are getting in on “Tebowmania.”

WBZ NewsRadio 1030′s Doug Cope reports

A group of them formed a circle Friday the 13th at high noon to “neutralize” Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow and, in their words, “heighten Tom Brady’s amazing energy and positive ‘mojo’” for Saturday’s Patriots-Broncos playoff game in Foxboro.

“Tebow is praying to the Gods, and we, the Witches of Salem will pray for the entire New England Patriots team and raise the energy in their honor to maximize an outstanding performance,” Salem Witch Lorelei said.

Lorelei owns the Crow Haven Corner Witch Shop in town.

She has been a psychic reader and Salem Witch for 30 years.

According to her website, she specializes in Tarot cards, clairvoyance, palmistry, mediumship, and spellcastings, if you need one.
------------------------------------------------------------
Patriots beat Broncos 45-10, advance in playoffs

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...triots-divisional-playoff-game/1#.T5Wvo7MV39w

It's foolsihness like this which encourages the use of witchcraft. However, folks need to be aware that it's playing with their lives, even worse, their souls.

JeterCrazed

Shimmie said:
Vampires and witches are one in the same... 'demonic'!

Here's the sports article:

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/01/13/salem-witches-attempt-to-neutralize-tim-tebow/

SALEM (CBS) – Even the witches in Salem are getting in on “Tebowmania.”

WBZ NewsRadio 1030′s Doug Cope reports

A group of them formed a circle Friday the 13th at high noon to “neutralize” Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow and, in their words, “heighten Tom Brady’s amazing energy and positive ‘mojo’” for Saturday’s Patriots-Broncos playoff game in Foxboro.

“Tebow is praying to the Gods, and we, the Witches of Salem will pray for the entire New England Patriots team and raise the energy in their honor to maximize an outstanding performance,” Salem Witch Lorelei said.

Lorelei owns the Crow Haven Corner Witch Shop in town.

She has been a psychic reader and Salem Witch for 30 years.

According to her website, she specializes in Tarot cards, clairvoyance, palmistry, mediumship, and spellcastings, if you need one.
------------------------------------------------------------
Patriots beat Broncos 45-10, advance in playoffs

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2012/01/live-blog-broncos-patriots-divisional-playoff-game/1#.T5Wvo7MV39w

It's foolsihness like this which encourages the use of witchcraft. However, folks need to be aware that it's playing with their lives, even worse, their souls.

Vampires are demonic. You should watch the film (if you haven't) to see how the movie supports the Christian agenda.

Are you leaning on ONE GAME? They do this for every game and the Patriots lose. :lol: You're giving them power that they don't have. I don't understand :whyme:

ETA: ...and Tebow is a devout Christian.

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
:thankyou:for this!

Yes, it becomes very difficult to control public school, but as parent we have the power to control what's going on in our home.

UK or elsewhere, how many Christian parents let their children be influenced by witchcraft (through Disney and others) right in their living room? :ohwell:

You know what : I think that I might still have some old dvds (Disney) in a closet to get rid of.

It is not just happening elsewhere, it's all right here, wherever we are living. Let's wake up and go out of her in our home and family.

Crown, we don't even go to Disney anymore and we're only 90 minutes away, driving. We take the children to Orlando and have family time in other areas. The issue is that Disney's nephew who is now the CEO of Disney supports the gay agenda, it's reported that he is also gay. We're not funding this agenda, knowingly. :nono:

The only positive spin that 'we' give to Disney is that because of Disney's revenue, there is no state income tax for Florida residents. :look:

LucieLoo12

Shimmie

I want to thank you for your posts in this thread. You have stood firm...and nobody mad but the devil!! :look:

But I agree with you on this! Witchcraft is everywhere. But my thing is, if someone wants to study witchcraft, fine thats them, but dont make it seem like God is ok with this and don't mind. AND dont try and make this a school agenda. If my child's school was forcing them to study pagan religion, I would snatch my child so quick out of that school.

Shimmie

Staff member
Vampires are demonic. You should watch the film (if you haven't) to see how the movie supports the Christian agenda.

Are you leaning on ONE GAME? They do this for every game and the Patriots lose. :lol: You're giving them power that they don't have. I don't understand :whyme:

Jeter... What are you talking about? Twilight does NOT support the Christian agenda. :nono: Christians do not need a vampire for moral / spiritual guidance. We have the Holy Spirit for that. God is not going to use a vampire to represent Christianity.

It is clear that Tebow is a devout Christian, who said he wasn't? In addition, he does not participate in witchcraft. So you're not making any sense with your comment.

I'm not leaning on any game, period. In my original post I was relating an incident which involved sports and an incident with witchcraft; and how in one particular incident witchcraft is used to draw in the innocent. It was a conversation that I was having with someone else.

YOU asked where I got my information from and I gave you the source, the article.

Now... stop creating debates where there are none. Behave yourself and stop looking for someone to contend with.

Iwanthealthyhair67

how does the movie support the christian agenda?

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie

I want to thank you for your posts in this thread. You have stood firm...and nobody mad but the devil!! :look:

But I agree with you on this! Witchcraft is everywhere. But my thing is, if someone wants to study witchcraft, fine thats them, but dont make it seem like God is ok with this and don't mind. AND dont try and make this a school agenda. If my child's school was forcing them to study pagan religion, I would snatch my child so quick out of that school.

Thanks Alicia...

The devil is putting too many Christians asleep :sleep:. They're not 'seeing' what's in front of them, deceiving them and snatching their children's souls into darkness. The devil has folks so 'busy' with the cares of this life', the carnal cares, that they are being spiritually robbed of discerning what's seeking to devour them.

The only person who should be teaching a child about witchcraft, sexuality, and any spiritual aspects of life are the child's parents where it is taught in it's right perspective.

Too many teachers, even ones who are Christians (not all), are fearful of losing their jobs, or of being sued, so they succomb to the world's system, it's pressures and teach the wrongs of this world as if they were an option and not an offense or sin against God.

Shimmie

Staff member
how does the movie support the christian agenda?

Thanks Healthy Hair...

That's what I want to know? All I ever hear about it is 'Team Edward' and he's the one with the hidden bloody fangs. In order to survive, he's eating/drinking somebody's blood. It's the vampire's bloody nature.

If this is a form of Christ.....I think not ! :nono:

JeterCrazed

Jeter... What are you talking about? Twilight does NOT support the Christian agenda. :nono: Christians do not need a vampire for moral / spiritual guidance. We have the Holy Spirit for that. God is not going to use a vampire to represent Christianity.

It is clear that Tebow is a devout Christian, who said he wasn't? In addition, he does not participate in witchcraft. So you're not making any sense with your comment.

I'm not leaning on any game, period. In my original post I was relating an incident which involved sports and an incident with witchcraft; and how witchcraft is used to draw in the innocent. It was a conversation that I was having with someone else.

YOU asked where I got my information from and I gave you the source, the article.

Now... stop creating debates where there are none. Behave yourself and stop looking for someone to contend with.

So you haven't seen the movies, I guess. If I was looking for someone to contend with, I would've spoken up way up thread where there was plenty of nonsense. I asked the question because I think YOU'RE not making sense. These wiccan rituals have been going on and on and because of ONE publicized game win-witch circle combination, it became an example. You're glorifying wicca by even suggesting that Tebow lost this ONE game because of it. Of course Christianity teaches to recognize demons, but it struck me that you gave it that much power. I was trying to figure out if you lacked sports knowledge because that's the only way it would make sense.

And since I'm out of lurkdom, I might as well say that Paganism and Christianity are so intertwined that it make no sense to teach one without the other (in the educational sense, of course). I don't see how Christians are practicing Pagan rituals (gifts under the tree, Easter eggs, Yule logs, Marti Gras), but don't want children to know where they came from. It's bait and switch! "Look at all the fun Pagan stuff we do. Isn't it nice to be a Christian?" You can't know Christianity without knowing Paganism- educationally and religiously. When the bible speaks of witchcraft and you aren't learned in the subject, how do you recognize it. If you aren't familiar with "Convert or Die," how can you move on to the Benedictine Rule? It's okay for them to skip the Pagans, Druids and Shamans, but not okay for Americans to skip black history and slavery.

JeterCrazed

Thanks Healthy Hair...

That's what I want to know? All I ever hear about it is 'Team Edward' and he's the one with the hidden bloody fangs. In order to survive, he's eating/drinking somebody's blood. It's the vampire's bloody nature.

If this is a form of Christ.....I think not ! :nono:

No, he doesn't :lol:
That's why everybody's #TeamEdward Christians are so fast to pass judgement. It's fascinating.

JeterCrazed

yes at least parts one and two ...or one I'm not sure

The movie, and I'm not going too far down the tangent line, is about Vampires and Werewolves. They are this way by chance, not by choice. Edward's "family" (again, not too deep) believe killing another human being and taking their blood is barbaric. Therefore, they fight their demons and eat only animal flesh (Deer, Cows, etc...) The werewolves also do not kill others. They fight their demons. There are vampires who take in flesh without regard. They are the enemy. The role of the werewolves and Edward's "family" is to destroy those who cannot fight their demons.

WATCH THE MOVIE, THEN judge.

ETA: The sex thing is one reason. The main reason is Edward's family fights on the side of Gabriel. Watch Van Helsing while you're at it.

See... this is why they need to put Druids in the curriculum. A few of y'all are failing, so far. :lol:

Last edited:

Crown

I don't see how Christians are practicing Pagan rituals (gifts under the tree, Easter eggs, Yule logs, Marti Gras), but don't want children to know where they came from.
This is a good point.
I don't understand why Christians keep celabrating those pagan rituals and they believe they are celebrating Christ who did not command those feasts.

Last edited:

Iwanthealthyhair67

What am I judging, I just asked a question ...and even with your explanation I don't see the corralation (sp) between chrisitian beliefs (I have no agenda) and the movie...

Vampirism is demonic, a movie like that can not be used to describe Christianity ...

Evil no matter how dressed up or under the guise of 'good' is still evil...

The movie, and I'm not going too far down the tangent line, is about Vampires and Werewolves. They are this way by chance, not by choice. Edward's "family" (again, not too deep) believe killing another human being and taking their blood is barbaric. Therefore, they fight their demons and eat only animal flesh (Deer, Cows, etc...) The werewolves also do not kill others. They fight their demons. There are vampires who take in flesh without regard. They are the enemy. The role of the werewolves and Edward's "family" is to destroy those who cannot fight their demons.

WATCH THE MOVIE, THEN judge.

ETA: The sex thing is one reason. The main reason is Edward's family fights on the side of Gabriel. Watch Van Helsing while you're at it.

See... this is why they need to put Druids in the curriculum. A few of y'all are failing, so far. :lol:

JeterCrazed

What am I judging, I just asked a question ...and even with your explanation I don't see the corralation (sp) between chrisitian beliefs (I have no agenda) and the movie...

Vampirism is demonic, a movie like that can not be used to describe Christianity ...

Excuse me. That was directed at Shimmie's statement, not yours. Should've multiquoted.

If you don't get the message that we're all sinners, but don't have to act on our demonic impulses, then I can't help you.

JeterCrazed

This is a good point.
I don't understand why Christians keep celabrating those pagan rituals and they believe they are celebrating Christ who did not command those feasts.

There was another thread saying some preacher gave this whole sermon about how atheists and wiccans have claimed Christmas to be a pagan ritual, but the can't prove it. I was just like :thud:
I have to find that thread. I was appalled. :nono:

Kurlee

so poking holes in some of the choices that SOME Christians make is the only way to argue that this stuff should be taught in schools?! Wow. Just weak. Because some Christians may be immature in their faith or flawed or may simply just interpret the Word in unconventional ways, somehow means that this is a good idea to teach to children?

Focus people. Focus.

JeterCrazed

Kurlee said:
so poking holes in some of the choices that SOME Christians make is the only way to argue that this stuff should be taught in schools?! Wow. Just weak. Because some Christians may be immature in their faith or flawed or may simply just interpret the Word in unconventional ways, somehow means that this is a good idea to teach to children?

Focus people. Focus.

Absolutely not. You can discuss the various rituals of Pagan origin in the Bible. The word, "Amen," burying the dead, the 42 vudum laws.... Plenty of reasons.

Crown

Focus people. Focus.
NO, this is not!
Why teach to children something for what God clearly said : have no part at all with this?

But we, as adults, have to be aware of what was added to Christianity and get rid off.

Crown

There was another thread saying some preacher gave this whole sermon about how atheists and wiccans have claimed Christmas to be a pagan ritual, but the can't prove it. I was just like :thud:
I have to find that thread. I was appalled. :nono:
Thank you. I understand what you are saying.
On Youtube, search for Jim Brown Christmas, Halloween, Mardi gras :thud:
But I don't agree with teaching witchcraft at school.

JeterCrazed

Crown said:
Thank you. I understand what you are saying.
On Youtube, search for Jim Brown Christmas, Halloween, Mardi gras :thud:
But I don't agree with teaching witchcraft at school.

That's fine. I'm not here to change anyone's mind. The same way you may want to teach your child about paganism at home instead is the same way I would want my child to learn about Christianity at home instead.
People cannot hope to understand the religion of Christianity without Paganism. That is the only fact I intend to bring to light.

...oh, and the Giants won the superbowl. :lol:

Shimmie

Staff member
So you haven't seen the movies, I guess. If I was looking for someone to contend with, I would've spoken up way up thread where there was plenty of nonsense. I asked the question because I think YOU'RE not making sense. These wiccan rituals have been going on and on and because of ONE publicized game win-witch circle combination, it became an example. You're glorifying wicca by even suggesting that Tebow lost this ONE game because of it. Of course Christianity teaches to recognize demons, but it struck me that you gave it that much power. I was trying to figure out if you lacked sports knowledge because that's the only way it would make sense.

And since I'm out of lurkdom, I might as well say that Paganism and Christianity are so intertwined that it make no sense to teach one without the other (in the educational sense, of course).

I don't see how Christians are practicing Pagan rituals (gifts under the tree, Easter eggs, Yule logs, Marti Gras), but don't want children to know where they came from. It's bait and switch! "Look at all the fun Pagan stuff we do. Isn't it nice to be a Christian?" You can't know Christianity without knowing Paganism- educationally and religiously.

When the bible speaks of witchcraft and you aren't learned in the subject, how do you recognize it. If you aren't familiar with "Convert or Die," how can you move on to the Benedictine Rule? It's okay for them to skip the Pagans, Druids and Shamans, but not okay for Americans to skip black history and slavery.

Hey Jeter... I made it clear that I didn't use that example to glorify wicca nor any witch. If you choose to see it that way, it's because you're being contentious... period.

In addition, if you want to put paganism and Christianity in the same pot than that's on you.

As for me and my family, my Church, the great number of women on this forum who love and honour God... it doesn't apply. It's the Word of God that prevails in and over our lives and within our hearts and we strive from day to day to honour God and to live as He has called us to do so.

It's a sad day when someone wants to give glory to a demonic movie such as 'Twilight', as opposed to the living Word of God. The very 'fruit' of that movie resulted in worship of vampires rather than the love of God.

Who got saved as a result of Twilight? The only fruit which resulted were little girls, teens, tweens and preteens with Twilight hystyeria, mesmerized with Edward, the new god of their lives. Little girls, with quotes which said 'bite me', team Edward, and every aspect of darkness pertaining to demonic attractions. So where was Jesus gloried in any of this? No where. Where are the folks who came to the Lord as a result of Twilight? There are none nor will there be. This is not God's leading nor His draw to nor by the Holy Spirit.

Only someone who is not in communication with the Holy Spirit would give props to this movie as Christian based.

See... satan will use anything to distract people from the true Word of God; and indeed distract them from the Holy Spirit. This is where God is, not some demonic movie filled with darkness and vampires.

Anyone with the Holy Spirit of God can see right through this and they do not need to see the movie to know that God is not in it.

JeterCrazed

Shimmie said:
Hey Jeter... I made it clear that I didn't use that example to glorify wicca nor any witch. If you choose to see it that way, it's because you're being contentious... period.

In addition, if you want to put paganism and Christianity in the same pot than that's on you.

As for me and my family, my Church, the great number of women on this forum who love and honour God... it doesn't apply. It's the Word of God that prevails in and over our lives and within our hearts and we strive from day to day to honour God and to live as He has called us to do so.

It's a sad day when someone wants to give glory to a demonic movie such as 'Twilight', as opposed to the living Word of God. The very 'fruit' of that movie resulted in worship of vampires rather than the love of God.

Who got saved as a result of Twilight? The only fruit which resulted were little girls, teens, tweens and preteens with Twilight hystyeria, mesmerized with Edward, the new god of their lives. Little girls, with quotes which said 'bite me', team Edward, and every aspect of darkness pertaining to demonic attractions. So where was Jesus gloried in any of this? No where. Where are the folks who came to the Lord as a result of Twilight? There are none nor will there be. This is not God's leading nor His draw to nor by the Holy Spirit.

Only someone who is not in communication with the Holy Spirit would give props to this movie as Christian based.

See... satan will use anything to distract people from the true Word of God; and indeed distract them from the Holy Spirit. This is where God is, not some demonic movie filled with darkness and vampires.

Anyone with the Holy Spirit of God can see right through this and they do not need to see the movie to know that God is not in it.

So you didn't see the movie AND still making assumptions. I see...

Shimmie

Staff member

Thank you... cause right now, I'm so .........

I can't even comment. :nono: