Ummm... I didn't know baby hurrs were that serious.

all_1_length

I mean I really don't have baby hairs, just a few but not a whole lot. I wonder why people think having baby hairs is a must have?

faithVA

:lachen: they look like sprouts, they look like roots from a tree.

I needed a laugh tonight. Thanks OP!

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: If you don't have baby hairs.....you can't buy themmmm.....BAHAHAA!!

You spray a line 'round your face for a hairline...dem NOT EDGES! Dat is paint 'round yo' fo'head! :lachen: :lachen:

SmileyNY

She reminds me of Funky Dineva... except she's dead serious :lol:

Just RATCHET! :lachen:

queenbree

Oh this is the chick that called natural hair women on youtube "animals"
I believe she was referring to the natural nazis because they give her grief for wearing a lot of straight/wavy weaves. She's natural herself.

Last edited:

HairNinja

Get some mascara and do some rotations on them edges. Hilarious I watched her for a min with no volume when I unmuted. She was talkin about mascara rotations.

kandake

I believe she was referring to the natural nazis because they give her grief for wearing a lot of straight/wavy weaves. She's natural herself.

Yeah, I was gonna say that can't be right because she's natural herself.

I don't really care for her but I have to admit that this video was quite funny :lol::lol:

CurlsBazillion

Oh this is the chick that called natural hair women on youtube "animals"

I need a link to that, I think this is out of context. I remember her complaining about all the messages and comments telling her what to do to her natural hair and what she's doing wrong.

OP this video ain't do nothing but make me unsubscribe to her "beauty" channel. I can no longer listen to her talk :nono: