Youtuber Dawnyele Passed Away

Lymegreen

I actually just came back from running to the store and decided to log on You Tube and saw Nalia's post as well. I am shocked because Dawnyele just posted last week that she and baby were fine.

I'm subscribed to both of them. I am BEYOND shocked!!

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
Wow....my deepest condolences, and prayers to her family. I almost died from postpartum complications myself...her poor baby... :nono:

mscurly

OMG I havent watched the video but please say it aint so.

I liked her I thought she was so sweet.

My prayers to her family

Marand13

This is devastating!! She was one of my first followers when I started youtube back in '08 and we have been following each other ever since. I got to know her personally. She was such a beautiful person. I really want to know how this happened... And I pray that her baby comes out of this ok.

venusfly

RIP! I was not aware of her before today but I am so sad for her poor baby who will never know it's mother. So sad!

MyAngelEyez~C~U

I found out a few hours ago as well. I have followed her on YouTube for a while now. She will be missed. Praying for her husband, children, and family.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
This is sad, and scary. I just came across her youtube channel a few months ago. I saw that she just posted a video a week ago. May she rest in peace. :(

Atdow71

This is so sad! I've been one of her subscribers for quite some time. She even commented on one of Naptural85's videos recently and said she & the baby were fine. RIP

lasmom

I have been away from LHCF for AWHILE. This is the first post I read. It is always so sad when young people pass away. GOD had a plan for her. We should all take comfort in knowing that. GOD keep her family, friends and loved.

Dare~to~Dream

This is very sad....I have never heard of her/never watched her videos but I am going to say a prayer for her family.

Last edited: