Youtuber Dawnyele Passed Away

sweetgal

I'm so sadden by this news. I two was naiive and ignorant to the reality of dying from child's birth in this day in age with all the advancements in technology.

May god bless her soul and take care of her family.
I can't imagine how they are feeling, but God is God and he will take them through this difficult and challenging time.

God bless

janaq2003

A friend of mine almost died after childbirth from a coronary artery dissection. Pregnancy is nothing to play with. My heart goes out to her family as they have a long road ahead of them. So sad.

kryolnapps

This is beyond sad...I subscribed to her youtube channel a long time ago and just watched her latest video. My heart goes out to her kids. I know how hard it is growing up without a loving mother...and she seemed so loving.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
How sad. I didn't know of her before but that's heartbreaking. I wish her child and the rest of her family my thoughts and prayers.

irisak

So sad. May she rest in peace in the arms of the lord. This is why I won't have anymore children. I was a very young mother and had severe preeclampsia with both pregnancies. Severe enough that I had to have 2 c-sections because my pressure was too high to induce my labor. Childbearing really can be a very risky thing and it's so sad that something so beautiful can be so dangerous.

Sent from my HTC EVO using LHCF. *sigh* auto correct

meecee

I found Dawnyele's videos earlier this year and she instantly became one of my favorite YouTubers. My heart goes out to her family. May she RIP.

naturalmanenyc

I had never seen her videos until this thread. It's just awful to know she died in child birth and her baby will never know her. She seemed like such a friendly person in her videos. I hope her family can find peace.

My aunt (much older now) had an aneurysm at age 28 when she had her youngest son. I wasn't born yet but did once ask what was wrong with her since she is paralyzed on one side. It's crazy to think women are still dying in child birth.

So sad. May she rest in peace in the arms of the lord. This is why I won't have anymore children. I was a very young mother and had severe preeclampsia with both pregnancies. Severe enough that I had to have 2 c-sections because my pressure was too high to induce my labor. Childbearing really can be a very risky thing and it's so sad that something so beautiful can be so dangerous.

Sent from my HTC EVO using LHCF. *sigh* auto correct

loved

Funeral yesterday

http://www.lawrenceajones.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=1757957&fh_id=12047

Dawnyele Partee, 33, of Independence, Missouri departed this life on Saturday, October 20, 2012. Dawn was born on July 30, 1979, to Marilyn Ellington and Donald G. Spann (Lorraine) in Gary, Indiana. She was preceded in death by her grandparents, John H. Ellington, Sr., Jackson Spann, Sr., and Juanita Spann, and father-in-law, Phillip D. Partee, Sr. After graduating from Roosevelt High School in Gary, Indiana in 1997, she moved to Independence, Missouri, and became Store Manager of Babies R US for fifteen years. She united in Holy matrimony in 2003, to Phillip D. Partee, Jr. They were blessed with nine years of marriage and two sons born to this union, Teyler and Zaylen. She was a member of The Canaan Worship Center. Dawnyele Partee leaves, mother, Marilyn Ellington; father, Donald G. Spann, Sr. (Lorriane); grandmother, Helen Ellington; mother-in-law, Olivia Gibbs; husband, Phillip D. Partee, Jr.; four sons: Teyler, Zaylen, Darren, and Treymon; one daughter, Ti’Aira; three brothers: Donald, Jr., Dane, and Danairo Spann; and a host of aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins, other relatives, and friends. Funeral Services for Dawnyele Partee will be held on Monday, October 29, 11:00 a.m. at Canaan Worship Center, 5333 Bannister. Visitation will be 9:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. at The Church. Interment, Twelve Gates Cemetery.

Last edited:

MsKibibi

Today is the first time I've heard of her but it's still very sad and shocking. May she rest in peace.

AtlantaJJ

I just found out about Dawnyele's passing yesterday. She is my absolute favorite YouTuber. We have the same hair type, she has taught me the most about how I should care for my natural hair.

I took this news as if she was my actual friend who passed away. I plan to send her sons gifts during the Christmas holiday. Words can't express my utter shock and sadness.

ETA:

"Yes, we are fully confident, and we would rather be away from these earthly bodies, for then we will be at home with the Lord." - 2 Corinthians 5:8 - (NLT)

Last edited:

MizAvalon

I didn't know of her but this is so sad. Her poor baby. I hope she and her family make it through this devastating time ok.

spelmanlocks

May she RIP. I feel so awful for her and her family. What should have been such a happy time for her family has turned into an absolute tragedy. I had a tough time being pregnant and one of my friends almost died during child birth, so stories like these make me afraid to get pregnant again :sad:

Lilmama1011

I just came upon one of her videos and left a comment and saw r.i.p in the comments and instantly got sad. I never knew I could cry for someone i don't know (besides a child)

tomnikids3

I didn't hear of Dawnyele till this post but this is truly one of the most heartbreaking stories i have read. Seeing her last Youtube video makes it even more heartbreaking.

God bless her family and i hope they find peace in the lord. Dawnyele as earned her wings in heaven.

:(