Youtuber Dawnyele Passed Away

msdeevee

I'm subscribed to her too and this is the first thread I read upon logging on . I am so shocked and hurt for her. She seemed like such a warm, giving person.

So sorry for her and her family. As said in the Bible "time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all" We never know when we will be seeing our loved ones for the last time.

oooop2

This is beyond devastating. I didn't know her, but my heart aches for her family. I remember over 20yrs ago, my Mom lost a close friend after she gave birth to her son. I remember as a child thinking, how in the world can having a baby kill you? I pray that the child does well, and those around are able to show him how much his Mother loved him...

Pooks

She just commented on my video the day before yesterday! It really shocked and saddened me to hear this news yesterday.

She's gonna be sorely missed, we were subscribed to each other and she was like my big sister in my head.

judy4all I feel you hun, I think my hubby had the same feelings when I was telling him about it. I just keep praying for the continued health and covering of myself and baby, and will for you too hun. Hugs.

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
May she rest in peace. I enjoyed her channel. This is soo sad.

makeupvixen

Hi ladies. I don't post much but I wanted to share this with you,

I'm TastiRedbone on YT and I have been in contact with LolaKinkz, who is also in contact with JCokes and we want to honor Dawnyele.

It is a virtual baby shower. The family is in need right now, She was registered at babies R us and all they have right now is a crib.

Zaylen is now breathing on his own and will be able to come home within a few weeks and his dad doesn't have anything and the family is asking for our help.

Here is the video I just did right after getting off the phone with LolaKinkz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgktZC1I12A&feature=youtu.be

Please take the time to view and share this video for Dawnyele. We would like to honor her by having a virtual baby shower.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I didn't know of her channel but this is very heartbreaking -- may she rest in peace and prayers go out to her family.

This is so sad. May her soul rip. I am so happy that the baby will at least have videos of his/her mother, so they can have SOMETHING, however small, to hold onto of their mother.

song_of_serenity

So sad. Seems she had a heart attack and they had to take baby early. Glad he is improving...that video was so sad and chilling...:( Especially the bit where she mentioned not having much time left (in reference to baby, but still)

gosh, I always heard giving birth is like one foot in the bed, the other in the grave. So many unforeseen medical issues often get exacerbated.

xu93texas

Omg! My prayers go out to her husband, children, and family. I enjoyed her videos. I recently subscribed to her channel since doing my BC.

Sugar

Hi ladies. I don't post much but I wanted to share this with you,

I'm TastiRedbone on YT and I have been in contact with LolaKinkz, who is also in contact with JCokes and we want to honor Dawnyele.

It is a virtual baby shower. The family is in need right now, She was registered at babies R us and all they have right now is a crib.

Zaylen is now breathing on his own and will be able to come home within a few weeks and his dad doesn't have anything and the family is asking for our help.

Here is the video I just did right after getting off the phone with LolaKinkz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgktZC1I12A&feature=youtu.be

Please take the time to view and share this video for Dawnyele. We would like to honor her by having a virtual baby shower.

Wow...this is shocking and very sad. I will most definitely be praying for the family.

I posted the link to Tastiredbone's video on my site and encouraged my readers to to view it and share it with others:

http://swanghairmagazine.com/2012/10/22/in-memoriam-of-dawnyele/

Last edited:

Sosa

This is heartbreaking news, I feel for her family :-(

So she died from heart-related complications? That's so sad. Pregnancy is a serious stress test for a mother and one reason is because, during pregnancy, blood (really plasma) volume can expand to up to 2x (!) the pre-pregnancy volume.

This is a significant increase in workload for the heart. In a healthy woman, the heart is usually able to handle it but in an impaired heart... :-(

Krullete

That is so sad! I wonder whether this outcome might have been avoided if she had been able to stop working, and rest in the period leading up to the birth.

It is really a shame that so many pregnant women in the U.S. workforce must toil like workhorses or farm animals - working practically up to the moment that they "drop" their offspring!

alive

Noooo..... Followed her from day 1 cos we have the exact same texture of hair.... and have been supporting each other thru our pregnancies.... she was 3 weeks ahead of me (pregnancy wise).... Oh God please... May her soul rest in peace....I feel so devastated... you know like if it happened to her, it could happen to me too with this whole pregnancy thing... I mean, how different was she from me?

May God keep you and bring you to a safe delivery, judy4all
May God protect you, your family, and baby. this is so sad. it will not happen to you in Jesus name. amen!

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
May she RIP and her family find the love and support they need to move on. My heart hurts for her though I did not know of her until today. Life IS indeed precious.

chebaby

this makes me so sad.
i ran accross lolakinks video saturday or sunday(cant remember) and ever since ive been praying for dawnyelle. ive never watched any of her videos but i knew of her because of others on youtube.
this lets me know that life is all too short. you have to live to the fullest.
last year was one of the worst years of my life because i couldnt get pregnant(been trying for 3 years). and i just recently came to terms with the fact that i have to be happy whether i can have a child or not.
it never dawned on me that there were still complications with pregnancies in this day and age. i figured technology has come so far that everything with birth is always ok.

after this i know that maybe God is telling me its just not my time, maybe for many reasons, but also because of complications that may happen.

may the Lord rest her soul in peace. and may her family find peace.

im about to cry right now because i know how important my mom is to me and i cant imagine what that baby is going to go through in life not having a mother. may the baby grow to be a healthy happy and well rounded adult.

Amen.

Mystic

Wow, this is beyond shocking! My mind is racing like crazy.

So many questions running through my head. Was she at the hospital giving birth when she had a heart attack or was she at home, had the heart attack and was taken to the hospital to save the baby? I am just puzzled how in this day and age of technology and giving birth that that she could have died in childbirth. Wasn't she monitored? I just cannot believe this!! When you give birth in the hospital, they monitor your baby closely and the mother's BP is closely watched..., I am in a daze/disbelief about how this could have happened to Dawnyele.

Bubblingbrownshuga

My heart hurts and I didn't know her until today!

When one is active on youtube or any other platform on such an intimate level, you get a sense of a relationship with them. Just seeing 'youtuber died' shook me up a bit.

ojthomas

RIP Dawnyele, My God this is so sad! I have only watched a few of her videos, and I am in shock! Man, life is so short. Cherish those you love because you never know. Brings things into perspective in regards to not taking life for granted! We never know the time, hour, or day that we might expire, again cherish those you love, and love like you have never loved. Despite her short time on earth she has touched so many life. My prayers go out to her family! Now heaven has a beautiful angel.

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
Wow, this is beyond shocking! My mind is racing like crazy.

So many questions running through my head. Was she at the hospital giving birth when she had a heart attack or was she at home, had the heart attack and was taken to the hospital to save the baby? I am just puzzled how in this day and age of technology and giving birth that that she could have died in childbirth. Wasn't she monitored? I just cannot believe this!! When you give birth in the hospital, they monitor your baby closely and the mother's BP is closely watched..., I am in a daze/disbelief about how this could have happened to Dawnyele.

We have some of the worst rates of women dying during child birth, out of all the developed countries. Same for infant mortality. :nono:

AlekHidell

Oh my goodness how awful. One of my greatest fears is losing my new baby son or him losing me and/or dh. That poor family. I didn't know or watch her, but I saw this is new posts. I'm thinking and praying for her family.

phyl73

I did not know her, but a loss is devastating. I ask GOD to send his guardian angels to watch over her precious baby she had to leave behind. I ask GOD to send his comforting angels for her family to lean on.