Ummmm...no, Kenra

taytay86

I tried the moisturizing shampoo and conditioner after my perm, and why did the shampoo (the "ultra moisturizing" shampoo) make my hair feel like I added a protein treatment to my hair? I was like no no, don't put that back in my hair:nono:

The conditioner however, different story:lick: It's the only conditioner I know that suds :rolleyes: but it's great!

Boo for the shampoo though.

im different lol. i like the shampoo but hated the conditioner. i used the conditioner several times and i just dont get great results. at all.

I tried the moisturizing shampoo and conditioner after my perm, and why did the shampoo (the "ultra moisturizing" shampoo) make my hair feel like I added a protein treatment to my hair? I was like no no, don't put that back in my hair:nono:

The conditioner however, different story:lick: It's the only conditioner I know that suds :rolleyes: but it's great!

Boo for the shampoo though.

I agree! The shampoo doesn't agree with my hair, but the Kenra conditioner is great. And it smells oh so good :grin:

yeah I gave a liter of the shampoo away.

The conditioner w/heat....staple.

Speaking of....

IF ANYONE KNOWS WHEN KENRA GOES BOGO AT TRADE SECRETS PLEASE MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT OR PM ME!!!

Thank You:grin:

Yeah, I don't care for the chlelating poo either. Very harsh and left my hair feeling protein-ey.

Back