Un-BeWeaveable

Pumpkin

Okay yesterday I saw my ex (the evil boy that broke my heart) I have not seem him since August briefly and have not spent time with him since May. We have been civil for the past 2 months and did some early Christmas shopping yesterday.

Well let me tell you!!!!!!!!! I looked soooo good yesterday and my hair was ON POINT! /images/graemlins/grin.gif When he saw me he couldn't stop commenting on my long and full my hair has gotten. He was convinced I was wearing a weave. I had to literally show that my hair was ALL mine. When he got home later he called and asked how my hair was doing.

The moral of this story is to always keep your hair looking healthy so you can sucker-punch that evil ex who broke your heart. Once again I extend my most sincere thanks to you ladies for the condition of my hair.\ /images/graemlins/grin.gif

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!! isn't that a supremely nice feeling?

No, the moral of the story is to go to Joseph's lol!!!! (I'm sold alread) (kidding). It is a very nice compliment though and a real stab in his side to see what he lost /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

You go girl. Bigger and better men are waiting for you!

pebbles

Pumpkin,

It's like I always say; the best revenge is looking good!!
Excellent work!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

MissM

Do yo thang girl! I hope you flipped your hair when you walked away after seeing him! Good for you!

hiddy3

Ohh Pumpkin,
You lived out my fantasy! I'm still waiting for that day when the ex sees me and I'm looking better than he ever imagined. Unfortunately it hasn't happened yet. LOL
But one day... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Pallas

Lita

Pumpkin! Good for you. Keep your head up at all times & let that hair flow /images/graemlins/laugh.gif. Happy Hair Growing! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Kitkat

Good for you!! Let him go lick his wounds in a corner somewhere while you're stepping out and looking good! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

NYCchild

Now dats a great feeling!huh?! /images/graemlins/smirk.gif
YEAH!! dats what im talk'n bout now. You go gurl!! yeah! Work it gurl!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Terri

LondonDiva

Gawn Pumpkin wit yo bad self!!! Aren't they so obvious. He didn't even wait like a few days to call. He was right on the case. See what a difference a good hair day can make.

I got a good hair day goin on today to over compensate for the Monday morning blues and all types of men be looking my way today. /images/graemlins/wink.gif It really is the crowning glory.