>:)^^^Updated Fotki^^^>:)

cat eyes

Blunt Cut

Last night I cut my V I was tired of my uneven hair my left side grows longer than my right side. I love the blunt end look!!!!

The last time a had a cut was May of 07. I've been dusting my hair all this time, so my cut was needed.

Last edited:

Traycee

Your hair is so beautiful.....Your making me want to start evening up mine but I'm to wait till it gets a little longer

cat eyes

Your hair is so beautiful.....Your making me want to start evening up mine but I'm to wait till it gets a little longer

Thank you Traycee, your hair is beautiful too!!!!!

Come on ladies respond back ladies!!!!:look::look::look: Leave comments in Fotki too!!!!!

Jetblackhair

Hey Cateyes, your hair is looking great. Shiny, healthy, long...everything I want! You're doing a wonderful job.

nicki6

Um....you are in violation of the CODE!!!! You told me you were gonnabe GOOD and keep it up and outta sight!!:mad:

Looks good though:D

cutenaynay

i just checked it. love your hair its gorgeous. :yep: your daughter is beautiful too. anyways your hair is gonna grow back more even now.

cat eyes

Re: >:)^^^Updated Fokti!!!!!! Look Ladies!!!!!!!

Traycee
20Pearls_Girl
Jetblackhair
nicki6
cutenaynay
Travis Girl

THANK YOU FOR VEIWING THIS POST,AND SHOWING SOME LOVE FOR ME! THANKS SISTAS!!!

The Girl

You know I had your back BSL buddy, lol. I was all in your fotki earlier. You need to send me that youth serum too.

cat eyes

Here is the back shot.

JustMeSteph-thanks hair buddy!!!
blackmaven-Thank you too
joy30906-yes I like taking pictures, thanks!!
MedMunky-thank you!!!
Nayeli-thank you!!!
atrinibeauty-Say what you did? (Running of to your Fokti)
SeatownSista-Aww thanks!!
Faith-I'm blushing
song_of_serenity-Yes my little Mini me huh!

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS!!!!!

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
Wow ... I'm just now seeing this thread. I love, love, love your hair, Cat Eyes. Just beautiful. I haven't been in your Fotki in a while. Off to stalk now.

cat eyes

TaraDyan-thank you I love your hair!!!
MissMadaam-my twin!!!!! I love yours too!!!!!!

Thank you ladies!!!!!