Vitalfan?

Dare~to~Dream

After reading the Haitian Secrets thread, I did more research and found these vitamins which are sold under the Rene Furterer label. There are many different formulas: dry hair, oily hair, and thinning hair. I'm interested in the dry hair formula. Has anyone ever took these before? Here are some descriptions:

"Vitalfan for Dry Hair - This supplement nourishes the scalp and hair bringing shine, strength and resistance.

Vitalfan for oily hair- This supplement slows down the over production of oil on the scalp and gives hair volume.

Vitalfan, for thinning hair - This supplement provides essential substances known to help stimulate hair growth and slow down hair loss."

They come are priced from $25-$28 and you get 60 capsules.

Dare~to~Dream

Well, since no one else is interested in these vitamins and apparently have not tried them, I will take this leap and order them anyway...I hope I get good results

Dare~to~Dream

sweetpeadst said:
Keep us posted I would sure love to know if they work I have dry hair myself!

I will keep you posted; I still have some GNC UltraNourishhair I need to finish first {only a few}. I'm also interested in the Rene Furterer Complex Scalp Treatment. I've heard it works wonders for hair growth.

Dare~to~Dream

*bump* I never did try these vitamins but in my curiosity, I searched for the dry hair formula only to find that it's no longer available. The cost has gone up considerably as well. I found a link to Rene Furterer's website and now I'm intrigued by the fine hair formula. :blush: However, it seems that you can only purchase the thinning hair formula online. :ohwell: